Trumbull, CT

Posted January 25, 2015
My family has loved being a part of this community for over 14 years. I would recommend it anyone.

Posted January 15, 2015
My wife and I searched through several towns to find the 'right' school for our children. Choosing Saint Catherine's was the best decision we ever made! The Pre-K and Kindergarten programs are terrific. I feel safe dropping my children off and know they are getting a loving and productive early education!

Posted January 13, 2015
We currently have two kids @ St. Catherine's. We could not be happier with the environment, staff, and teachers and can't say enough about the Pre-K teachers and Pre-K Program and what a great and smooth transition it has been from Pre-K to the other grades. Kind, nurturing environment!

Posted January 03, 2011
St. Catherine of Siena School is above all a highly academic school. I have had 2 children graduate from there to further their education at a prepatory school. My children were well prepared for the rigorous work of a prepatory school as they were well taught. I currently have one child at St. Catherine's and have thought about transferring to public because of the cost but realized it is worth any sacrifice to give my child this quality education. It is a small school and has that close knit family feel.

St Catherine Of Siena School 3

Posted March 06, 2010
As a preschool -- don't hate it, but don't love it either. Not the most nurturing preschool environment..

Posted February 25, 2010
I transferred my children from another Catholic School in the area over to St. Catherine of Siena in Trumbull, Ct. Best decision my husband and I made. My children couldn't be happier. They wouldn't even consider going back to their other catholic school. St. Catherine of Siena has so much more to offer. Academically it is more challenging. It has a strong Principal leadership and the teachers truly care about their students and go above and beyond. Wonderful extracurricular activities for both boys and girls. WE LOVE St. Catherine of Siena School!

Posted August 28, 2009
St. Catherine of Siena is an excellent school that encourages and supports the academic,spiritual, social and emotional growth of all of it's students. The commitment of the teachers is unparalleled. It is a privilege to belong to such a caring community.

St Catherine Of Siena School 1

Posted May 29, 2009

St Catherine Of Siena School 1

Posted March 26, 2009
My kid did not like this school at all. It is very small .And kids not friendly at all.

Posted April 04, 2006
Of all the schools I have ever worked at as a substitute teacher - St. Catherine of Siena is my absolute favorite. The students are bright, kind, respectful, and completely wonderful! The staff goes above and beyond and you can tell that they are genuinely concerned with not only the education of each child, but their overall well-being. I would highly recommend this school to any parent. My fiance and I often discuss our future plans. We definitely want children and we would like to send them to this school. I can't say enough about it!

St Catherine Of Siena School
190 Shelton Road, Trumbull, CT  06611
(203) 375-1947
Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Catherine Of Siena School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top