PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

St. Catherine's is a wonderful school with a great family atmosphere. All the teachers TRULY care for the students and openly communicate with the parents. There is strong parent involvement in the school and the teachers encourage parent/family participation. My daughter and our family couldn't be happier!

I absolutely love everything about St Catherine's! My daughter is learning so much and her Catholic education definitely makes me proud when she speaks about Jesus and all the she learns in school! I am looking forward to her growth as a Student and as a Catholic at St Catherine's in the next 8 years!! I can't say enough about the principal, teachers, staff, and families... It's a great community to be a part of. I highly recommend St. Catherine's of Sienna! My daughter absolutely loves it. She is in a place where she feels comfortable and loved and is happy to attend school everyday and looks forward to learning.

My daughter has been going to St Catherine since pre k. The school is located in a affulent community that has a lot of resources to support this great private Catholic school. I could not be more happy to see the children in the lower grades interacting undera buddy system with 7th and 8th graders. This school is fantastic

Develops character: Neutral

I feel the principal tries to develop these traits in the students but this also needs to come from home.

I have not had a very good experience. Bullying is rampant in 7th and 8th grades.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Committed. Extremely committed. The entire program is amazingly effective. We honestly couldn't ask for more. Me plan to have him stay at St Catherine's through 8th grade.

Amount of homework: no rating

Our son is in preschool. No homework just yet, but I will say that the communication between parent and teacher is outstanding.

The community as a whole is outstanding. We couldn't be happier with St. Catherine's School!

My family has loved being a part of this community for over 14 years. I would recommend it anyone.

My wife and I searched through several towns to find the 'right' school for our children. Choosing Saint Catherine's was the best decision we ever made! The Pre-K and Kindergarten programs are terrific. I feel safe dropping my children off and know they are getting a loving and productive early education!

Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8