Trumbull, CT

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
Students are involved in all sorts of projects that help them to learn compassion. The program is extremely well rounded and you can see that each day.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 22, 2015
Committed. Extremely committed. The entire program is amazingly effective. We honestly couldn't ask for more. Me plan to have him stay at St Catherine's through 8th grade.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted June 22, 2015
Our son is in preschool. No homework just yet, but I will say that the communication between parent and teacher is outstanding.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
The respect that the students have for each other and adults was evident the first day we toured the building. Amazing. You don't often see that anymore

Posted June 22, 2015
The community as a whole is outstanding. We couldn't be happier with St. Catherine's School!

Posted January 25, 2015
My family has loved being a part of this community for over 14 years. I would recommend it anyone.

Posted January 15, 2015
My wife and I searched through several towns to find the 'right' school for our children. Choosing Saint Catherine's was the best decision we ever made! The Pre-K and Kindergarten programs are terrific. I feel safe dropping my children off and know they are getting a loving and productive early education!

Posted January 13, 2015
We currently have two kids @ St. Catherine's. We could not be happier with the environment, staff, and teachers and can't say enough about the Pre-K teachers and Pre-K Program and what a great and smooth transition it has been from Pre-K to the other grades. Kind, nurturing environment!

Posted January 03, 2011
St. Catherine of Siena School is above all a highly academic school. I have had 2 children graduate from there to further their education at a prepatory school. My children were well prepared for the rigorous work of a prepatory school as they were well taught. I currently have one child at St. Catherine's and have thought about transferring to public because of the cost but realized it is worth any sacrifice to give my child this quality education. It is a small school and has that close knit family feel.

St Catherine Of Siena School 3

Posted March 06, 2010
As a preschool -- don't hate it, but don't love it either. Not the most nurturing preschool environment..

190 Shelton Road, Trumbull, CT  06611
(203) 375-1947
Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Catherine Of Siena School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top