Trumbull, CT

Posted November 07, 2012
My twins attend the preschool full time and LOVE it! They have been in daycare since infants and the dramatic change in their verbal skills, coloring skills, even interaction and pretend play with each other, etc is amazing since they started with Miss Ronnie in Sept!! Best decision we made moving them there! We also moved our 3rd grader to St. Theresa this year and again are thrilled with the changes in her. She is more confident, more challenged and overall happier.

Posted March 03, 2012
My 3 kids attended preschool there. The school has changed a lot, not for the best. My first 2 had classes with 7 to 15 students. My 3third child had 40 kids in the class. It's now a day care, not a school.

Posted November 04, 2011
My daughter is in the Pre K 4 program at St. Theresa School and she absolutely loves it. I was a bit apprehensive in transitioning her from a smaller private pre k program but from her first day on she has continued to grow in her phonics and ability to grasp new concepts. I am very pleased with her teachers and she is excited to go to school everyday.

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted January 04, 2010
I have to tell you that the Pre-K program (Miss Maggie and Miss Ronnie) are fabulous. My daughter comes home with something new and exciting EVERYDAY! Her phonics skills are wonderful. Love it!!!

St Theresa School 4

Posted November 27, 2009
My 4 year old son attends St.Theresa and he loves it!! The pre-k program is great and he has learn so much!! I feel we made an excelent choice!!

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted May 17, 2008
St Theresa was a great back in 2004 but things have changed not for the better. No male teachers in the upper grades. Sorely missed.

Posted November 29, 2007
The school has gone through three principals in four years. It has constant security problems. There is serious infighting among parents currently going on over the direction of the school. Many children have left for other schools in the past year.

Posted July 10, 2007
My 6 year old talks about love, the Holy Eucharist, the Holy Spirit. Her moral and academic progress is wonderful. When she is with her friends from public school, they are talking about Sponge Bob Squarepants. That says it all. Also, the diverse environment is terrific!

St Theresa School