Trumbull, CT

Posted October 13, 2014
My children have gone to this amazing school since Kindergarten. The teachers are challenging, yet supportive. My children love CHS and have made great friends as well. We would never want our kids anywhere else.

Posted October 12, 2014
This school is incredible. I am a current graduating senior here, and its been a great experience. I have met so many great kids, teachers, and faculty. Even the non-teaching staff are friendly and helpful. The science department, particularly Mr. Cote, is top notch. I have made a great many friends here as well. The classes are challenging, yet rewarding. I would definitely recommend that anyone, Christian or not, check it out for a great educational experience.

Posted October 09, 2014
This school obviously has all the things that school needs and above that focuses on the Christ like life of your children. The founder built this school because he wanted to make a place where parents were able to let children to grow naturally into Christ, instead of attaining oppressing and cliche thoughts about God. The best part? You and your friends will grow into Christ together as the years go by.

Posted January 27, 2014
Great atmosphere for advanced learning in a small, dynamic classroom setting while also having deep roots in values. My husband and I cannot imagine sending our kids anywhere else - the test scores, college acceptances and well rounded students coming out of CHS are hard to find at any other school in the area...truly an amazing school to be a part of. I now know why families from as far as New Canaan, Ridgefield, and north of New Haven make the commute to CHS!

Posted January 12, 2014
My kids are currently enrolled in the 6th, 4th and 2nd grades at Christian Heritage School and I can say all of the teachers (my 6th grader has been there since 2nd grade) pour their hearts out onto the students and genuinely care for each and every one. The academics are excellent. The teachers and staff are quick to address any concerns and have always followed through. It is not easy to find a Christian school in the northeast and I can say we were mightily blessed to have found Christian Heritage, which not only met and surpassed our educational expectations, but has exceeded our desires for our children to have a Christian education.

Posted December 09, 2013
We have two children at CHS and have been very pleased with their experience. Like at many private schools in this part of CT, academics at CHS are very rigorous (if this helps to put it in perspective, there are Yale faculty who send their kids to CHS). But what makes the school special is the emphasis on nurturing the students' spiritual and character development. The dedication of the faculty and staff to each child is part of the school's mission to partner with parents to shape the students' hearts and minds to become more Christ-like and help them find their true calling in life. The school offers a wide variety of sports, music/arts clubs and community service programs, as well as really unique and enriching travel opportunities to places all over the world. We are so glad we found this gem of a school!

Posted November 23, 2013
CHS focuses on the whole child. It has a rigorous curriculum, strong atheletics, all based on Christian faith. As a college prepartory school, the opportunities taht the school schools has available is incredible: from global studies to state of the art technology. The small class sizes and dedicated staff make the environment a perfect place for learning.

Posted May 15, 2013
Our oldest daughter began attending Christian Heritage as a kindergartener in 2012 after we were dissatisfied with the public school system in our area. She is now a first grader and loves the school. CHS is fantastic and the faculty is terrific. The head master, Brian Modarelli, has been a welcomed addition to the school. He brings great ideas and has made several changes that are adding a lot of value to the school. Parents are very involved which I think is extremely important in a child s education. Our youngest daughter will begin attending CHS next year and we are very excited (not too excited about the tuition though :) I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a private education.

Posted March 18, 2013
This school is deffinitely a college-preparatory! We have three kids at CHS (two have graduated now) and they all earned top SAT scores and each took 4-5 AP courses. 97% of the students score 3, 4 & 5 of AP tests and over 50% of the Jr. and Sr. class are enrolled in AP courses.

Posted November 25, 2012
Our kids have now been at CHS for two years in elementary and middle school.. We cannot say enough about the quality of the faculty, and the love that they show each of our children. We have lived in many states, and I can definitely say that CHS is the best private, Christian school that we have experienced. If you want your children to be inspired to be better students who love God, then CHS is definitely the school to choose.

Christian Heritage School
575 White Plains Road, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Christian Heritage School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christian Heritage School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top