Bad
Good

Great school. Best elementary school in Vernon. My sons been going here for 4 years now and the teachers have been excellent. My son is doing really well and they provide him homework on a regular basis, and give us tips on what we as parents can do to help our kids. I see parents sending their kids to magnet schools and I dont know why since this school provides already an excellent education.

LSS is an excellent school. I would recommend it to anyone! All three of my children have done very well. The teachers are very involved and caring. The school has high expectations and helps its students to achieve.

L.S.S is a very good school. The teachers and staff are friendly and helpful. If you show responsibility you get more fun oppurtunities. My duaghter was in 5th grade last year and she wants to go back! They went on a feild trip to Nomad's and Boston, MA Believe it or not my daughter is still in touch with her 5th grade teacher thay are caring and offer many programs for giffted kids or kids who just want to have funThey also have a math olympiads program for students who have accelerated in math!! I recomend this school to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find that my children have not only improved educationally but there communication skills and desire for learning has spiked to the top due to the care and concern of teachers and L.S.S. staff, and administartuion.

Last modified Lake Street School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.