K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter is now in her third year at High Road. She is thriving here. I can't imagine her going anywhere else. The school is in constant comunication with us. I consider them part of our family. I believe everyone on staf there loves the students as if they were there own. My daughter has achieved more than I could have ever imagined, I now believe her potential is unlimited. I highly reccomend this program.

Our experience so far with High Road has been awful. Communication is almost nonexistent, and when there is any, it's written in chicken scratch. The academic side of the school is a joke. Homework packets sent home for the month have no connection with what is being taught in class. The packets are also well below grade level. Punishment is a bit extreme for my tastes, and we were lied to about how the program is run. As soon as we can remove our child from the school, we will.

I found this school helpful to me in all ways. I couldn't say enough about how many friends I made there and how much I enjoyed coming to school everyday there. The staff cared about all students and could give each student the amount of time that each student needed per day. I would recommend this school to any student that is eligable to go there because it made a difference in my life. thank you High Road student learning Center

Highroad student learning center is a wonderful school. My daughter has thrived at this school. They have made more progress with her than any place else. My husband and i are so happy she goes here and we recomend it to all.

Last modified High Road Student Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-8