9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated in 08', and it's not amazing, but not a bad school either.

As a sophomore at SHHS, I could not love this school more than I do. The teachers are extremely kind, helpful, and in several courses, challenging. I have learned a lot from the diverse faculty and I am confident my SHHS education composed of honors classes will carry me through college successfully. The sports range from exceedingly talented to horrible -- but it is known that every student that is part of a sports team has a great time regardless of the team's record. Our boys' basketball and swim teams won state championships this year which was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I am part of the girls' soccer and basketball teams & I am very happy with the quality of coaching and I thoroughly enjoy the players on both teams. The academics, athletics, extracurriculars & family environment make SHHS an amazing school that I would highly recommend.

My son is a freshman at SHHS. He came from Wallace, which is a pretty ruff public school and has found the enviroment at SHHS to be exactly what he needed. He had done well in Wallace, attaining a couple of high school credits during 8th grade and is now a freshman in Sophmore Honors Geomotry. I have read some of the othercomments and hear that the acadmics are mediocre but I do not see it that way. My son had straight A's during his public school career and is finding several of his classes quite challenging. I guess it depends on your teacher. I would recommend Sacred Heart to anyone looking for a school that fosters a family type atmosphere that prepares their child for colloge. And no, noone in my family has ever attended Sacred Heart other than my son.

Last modified Sacred Heart High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12