Waterbury, CT

Posted December 15, 2013
Excellent, This school always resolve issues or concerns I have with my child. Sincerely, E.G.

Posted September 19, 2013
Generali is the best school my son Alquan has goin to. This is his third yr there he started as a first grader. I came from New Haven and by him being autitics he didnt get much progress in New Haven or maybe @ that time he wasnt in a ABA program. So when he started Generali as a 1st grader his ABA program and speech therapist apporved his social skills alot much better sometimes i still cant understand certian words that is only 5-10% of the time. He received a readin award in 1st grade and a Math award in 2nd grade so i must say as an autism parent and he recieved a math and reading award meaning they are doin ther jobs. The teachers and staff are nice and sincere and as far as the building its probably not the vest but its decent enough for my son education cause they are doin a wonderful job.keep up the good work! Generali u are the best

Margaret M. Generali Elementary School 2

Posted November 14, 2012
This school is one of the worst schools I have ever had to endure as a concerned parent. The first grade teachers are mostly rude and unapproachable as well as the principle and staff in the office. Very snood attitudes and disorganized.

Margaret M. Generali Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2012
This school is beyond dirty, don't expect to find soap in the bathrooms. The education is mediocre at best! The principle is unapproachable, if you are able to have a conversation with her she is arrogant . If your child is a walker, expect them to let your child leave with anyone that knows their name.... I am selling my house just to get my kids out of here!

Posted July 15, 2009
This is one of the few schools in the state of CT who have made improvements under the No Child Left Behind Act. They made AYP (Adequate Yearly Progress) are one of only five elementary schools in the state to be removed from the 'Needs Improvement' list. That says a lot about the teachers and parents who worked together to help this happen. I am looking forward to my child attending school there this fall!

Posted April 04, 2008
The only downfall to Generali is mainly the building and facility. Take the teachers and the students out of that shell and give thrm a new home and i will say they are one of our cities finest now besides our magnet schools. I am proud to have my son be a part of this school. Thanks Mrs. Stamp and all our great staff. Sincerely, Laura Somma

Margaret M. Generali Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2006

Margaret M. Generali Elementary School 4

Posted June 14, 2005
One of the better schools in Waterbury. Wonderful teachers! Ashame that they do not have better facilities. Fortunately a new building is coming in the near future.

Posted January 24, 2005
This is my sons first and last year. He transferred from driggs 5th grade. At first I wasnt sure. My son had problems on the bus. however, I went to the school talked to someone and it was all taken care of the next day. :)

Posted November 10, 2004
This is my son's 2nd year at Generali and I must admit that thus far he is having a wonderful learning experience. His teachers are great and very caring. He has learned a great amount and is always enthusiastic when it comes to reading. I say keep up the good work. I look forward to my daughter attending Generali next year.

Margaret M. Generali Elementary School
3196 East Main St, Waterbury, CT  06705
Last modified Margaret M. Generali Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margaret M. Generali Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top