Waterbury, CT

Washington School 5

Posted October 30, 2008

Washington School 3

Posted February 24, 2005
With two children grades K and 3, I have been involved with Washington School for a few years now and have to say that I'm disappointed with the condition of the school inside and out. The children do not have a proper gymnasium, sometimes they have to eat lunch in their classrooms so students can attend phys ed. Also the playground is in very poor condition with pot holes and sand. There has also been issues with the bathrooms not having toilet paper and soap and paper towels which I beleive is an important hygiene issue for our children. I also had some issues with one of my children being bullied for sometime. However, there are some great teachers at Washington School who genuinely care about the students.

Washington School 5

Posted February 04, 2005
For being a first time parent with school kids I have to say that Washington has been very supportive. I could not ask for more compasionate teachers who care about their students. Mrs. Augelli is the Best principal in town. I feel like my children are safe and taken care of. I am very proud of Washington school. I know my childrens education is enhanced due to this school.

Washington School
685 Baldwin St, Waterbury, CT  06706
Last modified Washington School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top