Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We adore this school. Our son has attended the 3s and 4s classes and we couldn't be happier with the program, teachers, and staff. As a professional in child development, I was concerned about finding a preschool program that is play-based, which research has shown is the best predictor of future academic success. Saugatuck is all that and more. Once here, you truly feel as though you're part of a family. The teachers and staff are lovely and truly care about the children. The families are lovely. I can't recommend Saugatuck Nursery School highly enough!

We had a bad experience with this school and strongly do not reccomend Saugatuck Nursery School.

NIGHTMARE!!! I am writing to spare other families the terrible experience we have had dealing with this school. I applied to this school in good faith. This school not only requires an application fee, it also requires 2 MONTHS TUITION just to apply. That should have been a red flag, but I felt comfortable because I signed a written contract stating I could get my money back within 3 days of written acceptance. I NEVER received any written notice from the school and when I requested my money back in accordance with their contract, I was denied. After tring to work with the school for over a month, I had no choice but to take them to court. The judge ordered them to return the FULL amount plus court costs by a certain date. I have yet to receive a refund. I find that so troubling, I am so glad I did not send my child to that school. Picking a school is not only about finding great teachers and nice classrooms. It is about finding a school with adminitrators that are ethical and want the best for the children and families at the school.

We are so proud to send our son to Saugatuck Nursery School. He is happy, safe, and we trust his teachers completely. We know that he is starting his educational journey in a place that fosters play, creativity, imagination and a love of learning. The teachers are experienced and bring all of their knowledge into the classroom to create a curriculum that is age /developmentally appropriate, fun and engaging. Our son has grown so much under their care and we are proud to be a part of this enriching and warm community.

A truly wonderful pre-school, each of my three children that have been enrolled here have thrived in the SNS environment. First rate teachers and Director who truly care about the children, ensure a learning environment that each of my children has loved being immersed in. A wonderful school!

Last modified Saugatuck Nursery School is a Private school that serves grade PK