Windsor, CT

Sage Park Middle School 5

Posted October 14, 2013
All three of my children go to Sage park going to the school for their second year, and Im proud to SAY they go to the 2013-2014 Connecticut middle school of the year!!!! Congratulations to sage park staff, students, and parents!!!!

Sage Park Middle School 1

Posted August 07, 2011
sage park middle school is not a very good school. That is how i see sage park middle school

Posted February 04, 2011
My daughter is a sixth grade student at Sage Park and is doing very well academically and socially. Her teachers are creative and supportive and her coursework is challenging. Sage does an excellent job of transitioning students from the smaller elementary schools to the larger environment of the middle school. Great school!

Posted October 04, 2010
My second child is now attending Sage Park and she is flourishing. She is getting outstanding grades, a lot of challenge, and has very caring teachers with high expectations of their students. There are many at-school and after-school activities to keep her busy and learning, too. The administration has been very accessible and responsive to my questions and feedback. Glad my child is a Sage Park-er.

Sage Park Middle School

Posted October 29, 2009
i think Sage Park has a wonderful VIP program in place. It helps the kids strive to get better grades. My daughter has been a VIP (very invested person) since entering this school. She is allowed extra priviledges for her good grades.

Posted April 24, 2009
My child has now been here for 3 years! Very good school with many extra curricular activities and teachers are helpful and challenging. the school has gone through many changes in the past 4 years and it is paying off!

Sage Park Middle School 2

Posted May 25, 2004
Both of my children have attended this school to my dissatisfaction. The Windsor school district has undergone quite a cultural change within the last few years, which I originally felt was a wonderful experience for my children. They would be able to interact with children from many ethnic backgrounds and learn to appreciate differences. Unfortunately, the district is/was not prepared for this change and the students basically run the schools. It is truly unfortunate that the district has not learned how to nurture and take advantage of the diversity available within the schools. There is a lack of parent/teacher partnerships. I even decided to sell my 'home' in an effort to provide my minority children with a better education.

Posted May 20, 2004
My daughter transferred to Sage Park last year in the middle of the school year...not an easy time! Thanks to the staff at Sage Park, she has assimilated into the student population almost seamlessly. I find the educational environment supportive and structured. She has excelled at the school both socially and academically. The children are as supportive of their scholarly stars as they are of the star athletes or performers in their midst. I do think that Sage Park needs more parental involvement in the form of parent-teacher conferences, chaperoning opportiunities and in-class participation. Overall, I'd give the school a 85 - 90.

Sage Park Middle School
25 Sage Park Rd, Windsor, CT  06095
(860) 687-2030
Last modified Sage Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sage Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top