Posted May 24, 2013
As a parent of a very spirited child, it was a rough start at SGS but everyone between us at home, teacher, principal and para all worked together to get on the same page and do the best for my child. It is so nice to be part of a population of people with kind, considerate, polite kids. With parents that are involved with their kids. Everyone is working with the kids, helping them to be the best they can be. We are very happy with SGG and hope to be there till 8th grade.

St Gabriel School 2

Posted July 23, 2012
Very small school but huge class sizes. Teachers are ok- disappointed with Kindergarten teacher. The administration is lacking. Although, better than the public schools in Windsor.

St Gabriel School 3

Posted December 13, 2010
Everyone wants to believe the school they choose for their children are the best, hence 'they are doing the best by their kids'. In this case, my daughter went to St. G's, but switched out due to finanicial issues. She was in the top 10% of her class at St. G's, and after starting at the local public school she was having a hard time keeping up, and didn't even get into the higher math and language arts courses. St. G's doesn't take the CMT's like the public schools in town, so we couldn't compare apples to apples. I have a feeling they do that on purpose. In hind sight, I feel a bit short-changed.

St Gabriel School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
The teachers are great with the kids! Kids learn discipline, respect and values besides the academics. Great school!!

Posted December 08, 2009
My daughter was a student in the public schools up through 3rd grade. I also worked in her school and was become increasingly unhappy with the behavior problems and lack of discipline in the school. I moved her to St. Gabriels and though the first year was tough...expectations very high...she has become the confident, self-assured, and capable young lady I knew she could be!! She will definitely be ready for high school and beyond and we love St. Gabriels. My daughter wishes St. Gabriels went up to 12th grade. Thank you to the wonderful staff of St. Gabriel's for all of their support and wonderful teaching!

Posted April 16, 2009
Our children attended Windsor public schools for several years. We are pro-public schools. However, the board of ed in Windsor has their head inthe sand. The behavioural problems in Windsor public schools is very bad. We switched to a private school. Our Children love St. Gabriel school. They are challenged, they are safe and they are learning! What a concept! Great School St. Gabes....well worth the tuition

Posted November 25, 2008
Our school is well above average. This is my seventh year therer and im not planning on anywhere else till high school. Ive seen neighbors hw that go to nearby public schools and its rather behind compared to ours. We have just a little less than 200 students. Our middle school part of the building includes some teachers of the strict sort, and then some of the funny (haha yes you, mr.Conlin :] ), and some of the both. The only negative thing about our school is that we dont have such a steady base of teachers. In the past seven years our principals have switched every two, three years or so and our 6th grade homeroom and math teacher moved out in the middle of first semester so we had ti live with gettin used to a new teacher.

St Gabriel School