6-12|Private

Bad
Good

We love this school! Our kids are challenged by the content of the courses, but the flexibility the school has allows them to complete their coursework while having time to pursue personal interests such as sports, art, and music. The students work from a syllabus (just like in college) so the students are also learning about time management. Friendly students and staff top off the experience at this wonderful school. New families are welcome to let their students "shadow" another student for the day to see if Towle is a good fit for them. It is a great fit for us!

AAAAAAAA-MAZING! It allows my family to homeschool our daughter, but leads us in doing exactly what she needs to learn in middle-high school by supplying her the textbooks, the weekly assignments, tests, grades, report cards, testing what grade level your child is on (my daughter tested in the top 90% percentile of the nation on all subjects, but 1, math-her one weakness where she makes only b's). Kids graduating from this school almost always get chosen by their first choice colleges. I can honestly say, I have never once had the panic thought that a school shooting would take place here, either, because too many students, parents, teacher friendships happen with every student. Kids aren't fighting, no drugs are going around, no teen pregnancies, etc... Lastly, by her attending school only once a week, it allows us the chance to travel, volunteer, and be more family oriented since our child is with us 90% of the time. My daughter is sick all the time, but by only attending a physical school once a week, she can work on her assignments any time of the day/night nor does it matter what day of the week/weekend her work is done, as long as it's completed when she goes back to school.

Only one word to describe its A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Its above average! Looking for a school? Stop looking, and pick Towle!

I am going to Towle for the first time this year. I hope I will enjoy it! even though, I'm going to be new, so I'm kinda scared but, I think I will like it there.I've already met some really nice people on the basketball team(: I hope I make alot of great new friends!

Last modified Towle Institute is a Private school that serves grades 6-12