Beacon Middle School 2

Posted October 23, 2014
This school has let us down from the day we walked into register. Information is never forthcoming and its like drawing teeth to find out the most basic information. Other schools in the district are proactive in informing parents about opportunities, events, and other information. Unless its a pre-recorded call about sports news, then I usually hear about everything after its happened. This is despite adding myself to the suggested text information groups, facebook pages, and apps. Every time I miss something I'm told after the fact that I should have been on this or that particular list or app to have found the information. We had a really lovely choir concert last night, but I was only told the start time on the report card. There was zero information outside of this. My daughter is doing well at school. Academically she seems to be doing appropriate and challenging things, but she has also brought home a few age inappropriate books from her Language Arts teacher, which I seem to have no way to prevent. This school may very well be an excellent place of learning, but its complete lack of communication means I'll never know.

Beacon Middle School 5

Posted September 28, 2014
The staff and administration are amazing! They not only support their students academically and emotionally but they challenge them to do their best every day. Beacon will be my slide school of choice for the rest of my children as well. Thank you all the staff!

Beacon Middle School 5

Posted September 26, 2014
Beacon Middle School is a great school! The staff really has a way of bringing out the best in the kids. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Beacon Middle School
19483 John J Williams Highway, Lewes, DE  19958
Last modified Beacon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beacon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top