Magnolia, DE

St. Thomas More Preparatory 5

Posted December 02, 2014
THE BEST HIGH SCHOOL IN KENT COUNTY...A++++My school goes there and love it. Good grades and the course work is A+++

St. Thomas More Preparatory 1

Posted August 24, 2014
I have been profoundly disappointed with Saint Thomas More. My child has some special needs and the teachers and administration has done nothing to partner with me to help my child be successful. For an expensive, small, private institution, I have been shocked at the utter lack of individual attention they show to students. In my experience, teachers have no interest in putting in any additional effort to assist a student in being successful. Administration is apathetic at best and downright rude at worst. I could not be more profoundly disappointed with this school, the teachers and the administration.

St. Thomas More Preparatory 4

Posted January 27, 2014
I attended STM and socially it was great. The administration does need to look at students behavior because I feel a group of students are involved in "sketchy" activities,especially in the parking lots and bathrooms.Random checks need to be implemented.Academics are fine.

St. Thomas More Preparatory 5

Posted October 08, 2013
My son is going to STMA. He love the school and the teachers challenge him to get better everyday. Great young school.

St. Thomas More Preparatory
133 Thomas More Drive, Magnolia, DE  19962
Last modified St. Thomas More Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Thomas More Preparatory Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top