Posted August 21, 2013
I love MOT...so glad that my son is part of the MOT family. He has learned so much!

Posted June 23, 2013
I can't wait for my daughter to start in 2014-2015. Hopefully, the high school goes through and is finished by the time she is due to start!

Posted September 27, 2012
My Kids Teachers are great, they take the time by oing the extra mile to make sure each child is important and special! we sent our oldest to catholic schools and the only thing that was talked about among parents was the teachers and staff seemed to want to just get the day over with unless of course you were a parent that had a big bank account, wish we could have found MOT earlier for him. Love this school!

MOT Charter School 4

Posted September 30, 2011
we just have way to much homework, for summer and school year. other than that its a great school.

MOT Charter School
1156 Levels Road, Middletown, DE  19709
Last modified MOT Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
MOT Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.