New Castle, DE
Before care: Yes

Pleasantville Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2012
My twins have had a wonderful experience at Pleasantville. The teaching staff is excellent, the administration is attentive, and the programs are great. My kids are in their last year and I've been pleased with the education they've received. The staff is caring and treat the children with respect. The facilities are well maintained and the grounds are kept up. I can always speak with someone regarding any concerns I have. Great community schoo with a food pantry for those in needl.

Pleasantville Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2010
I Choiced my son to Pleasantville in K b/c of good experiences I'd heard from others. He has been very successful here. The teachers and staff have good communication with the parents, and go a long way in rewarding postive effort and behavior. We will be moving, and I am disappointed that my daughter won't be able to attend PLV too. We've had a great experience.

Pleasantville Elementary School
16 Pleasant Place, New Castle, DE  19720
Last modified Pleasantville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasantville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top