Pleasantville Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2012
My twins have had a wonderful experience at Pleasantville. The teaching staff is excellent, the administration is attentive, and the programs are great. My kids are in their last year and I've been pleased with the education they've received. The staff is caring and treat the children with respect. The facilities are well maintained and the grounds are kept up. I can always speak with someone regarding any concerns I have. Great community schoo with a food pantry for those in needl.

Pleasantville Elementary School
16 Pleasant Place, New Castle, DE  19720
Last modified Pleasantville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasantville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top