Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Every person who works at this school cares for the kids as if they were their own. The teachers are personable and outgoing. Sister Laverne goes out of her way to make each student feel important. My kids LOVE this school and so do I.

I was lucky enough to attend this school through 2 Blue Ribbon awards, 2010 & 2016. CTTCS will truly prepare you for the next step, high school. In addition to this, their cafeteria food is great; A++.

Effective school leaders: Agree

The Honor Society leads the school very effectively as well as the staff

Develops character: Strongly agree

Catholic education provides this very very well.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Great teacher that really want to teach your students.

Great school and community. I don't understand the one comment of 15 minutes of homework per week since that is not the case with our child and many others we know. We would recommend this school to anyone.

The quality of the school has gone down since the opening. They have a 70% teacher turnover rate. Most of the clubs are no longer offered. Focus appears to be on promoting the school rather than the quality of the education provided. My children have homework of less than 15minutes a week!

CTTCS is a blue ribbon school that promotes academic excellence and Catholic values. My oldest graduated from CTTCS and she is doing well in high school. She and the second one are both into music and arts and they have been active in the art club, school choir and stage productions. My third daughter is going to attend CTTCS this school year and she is excited. CTTCS is a Catholic school sponsored by 4 parishes so there is a waiting list for new students who don't have siblings already enrolled. It is family where teachers and administrators know your name and are truly concerned about your kids.

Yes, the school is safe. If you have any concerns about your child having ADD do not send them here. I have been asking for help for 3 years and I feel like they are just blowing me off. My child was diagnosed while already attending CTT. The principal makes the rules and there are no changing them. She is very matter of fact and quite rude if she doesn't agree with you. When I had a conversation with her It was hard to believe she is a Nun. The teachers know my child had ADD but won't make any accommodations. It puzzles me how the school is so giving with fund raisers for other people in need but when asked to help a very nice student they won't. I also know of a girl who has bullied to the point where the other girls won't let here sit at the girl table. Nothing done about that either. I use to see her sitting in the cafeteria crying but no one else seemed to notice. I have never asked the school/principal to bend any rules, just help my child and they won't. Not even with a request from the Doctor. I like the rules and the education but overall the principal will smile in your face but not help a good child who needed just a little extra help.

i'm an 8th grader at ctt and you could expect the usual "blah" because school is school, but not from me. I love this school and every night when I go to bed I cry because I remember all of the faculty i'm not going to see again in a long time next year. all the ones I'm close to and have watched me grow.They are so loving. They care about every student (ignore the people below who LIED, especially past 2012) come check the school out because no website can be proven factual but your eyes can tell you for themselves. Our principal is perfect and we have an awesome vice principal. And anyone can start anything, like me and some friends started a book club. If you have a problem, the student can go to so many different people.The only students I wouldn't recommend to this school are ones with big learning disabilities and behavioral probems, but only major ones. We have four different math levels, two ELA, etc. for anyone's level of learning. yes the homework can be abundant at time, but seriously, just remember they are preparing you for your next year, esp. high school.And for the bullying,go to the guidance counselor!she WILL do something about it (tell her twice though.) helped?

Last modified Christ the Teacher Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8