K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted December 09, 2015
My daughter is thriving at Einstein in a way she would not at many other schools. The small class size allows teachers to devote individual attention to each student, but the robust and challenging curriculum also emphasizes self-reliance, time management skills and ethical behavior. The small class size does not create any issues; if anything, my child is more sociable and well-adjusted than when she was in a much larger classroom. The students feel a sense of community with one another (including with much older or younger children in other grades) that I have never seen matched by any other school. We could not be happier with our decision to send our daughter to Einstein, and her sibling who starts kindergarten next year will be joining her.

Posted December 08, 2015
My son is thriving at this school! He doesn't get lost in the shuffle, he get individualized attention and he is challenged for his level of achievement. The teachers are kind and warm, they genuinely love to teach and help each student live up to their potential. The facility goes above and beyond academics to teach the children to have a good moral compass, what it means to be a productive member of society, and how to understand and navigate in the world in which we live. That means the world to me! That all being said, my son comes home everyday happy and wakes up eagerly for school each morning. What more could a parent ask for?

Posted December 08, 2015
We chose Albert Einstein Academy when our son was entering kindergarten because the small class size allows the teachers to tailor the lessons to each individual child. I am SO GLAD we made this decision! His teachers are kind and genuinely care about engaging their students, and we are so pleased to see how much our son is learning at school. The atmosphere is warm and nurturing, with older students helping younger students. Everybody knows each other and there is a real sense of community at Albert Einstein, which has contributed greatly to my son's social development and his confidence as he navigates his first year at school. This really is a wonderful school and we are so happy to be a part of it.

Posted December 04, 2015
We chose AEA when we moved to the area last year. My eldest daughter had been attending a large public school (almost 700 students in grades K-5). It was a great school according to test scores, and actually has a rating of 10 out of 10 on this website. However, we just felt like she was lost in the shuffle there: the academics in Kindergarten covered things she had already achieved in preschool, and the first grade skills were mostly too basic for her as well. When we moved to Wilmington, we knew we wanted to try something different for her, as well as our younger daughter who was entering Kindergarten at that point. Choosing Albert Einstein Academy has been one of the best things to happen to our family. Because of the low teacher to student ratio, instruction is tailored to each child. The teachers take the time to give my kids that little "extra" that they need. This year, classes are blended with different age groups: my daughters are each the oldest in their classrooms, and they love being able to help the younger kids when they are finished with their own work. It's somewhat like a Montessori approach. I sometimes hear people say that they have reservations about AEA because it is "too small." Here is my response: my daughters are very friendly and social, and they are completely happy with their friendships at AEA. They have friends of all different ages, creating a dynamic almost like that of the relationships siblings have with each other. Another thing I love is that AEA is a private school without the snobbery. Because of the Judaics, there is a wonderful focus on being a good person and doing the right thing. At the same time, the academics are outstanding, as the teachers have very high standards and truly know each child. After several years of dissatisfaction with public school, I'm so relieved to have found a school where my children are both emotionally and academically fulfilled.

Posted October 19, 2013
Albert Einstein helps children grow to be caring, responsible, respectful citizens, while also installing Jewish values. The academics are engaging, the setting intimate and the creativity ramped. There is a perfect mix of academics, community and arts! My child has thrived while attending AEA! The addition of Rabbi Winaker was the perfect choice to lead the school into the future!

Posted August 11, 2013
Albert Einstein Academy is a warm, close-knit, intimate K-6 school. Teaching both a Jewish and a secular curriculum, AEA is innovative, creative and rigorous. The children have unparalleled opportunities to develop leadership skills, building self-confidence through numerous school wide productions and assemblies. They are challenged to grow both academically, culturally and religiously. AEA kids become invested in their community and learn the importance of giving back. I always say that walking into AEA is like walking into a hug.

Posted August 04, 2013
My children have been THRIVING in this school, it is the most warm and nurturing learning environment possible. It is amazing and gives SO much to our children in so many ways. Please give them the Moolah!!:))

Posted August 02, 2013
I learned about the Albert Einstein Academy when we moved to the area and the local public school was not up to par. I enrolled my son and he was befriended by the other students immediately.He was challenged by his teachers and excited about going to school each day. The following year I was thrilled to join the staff as a teacher. It was my fifteenth year as a teacher, yet I knew that AEA would stretch my skills more than any other school had. The caliber of the teachers and other staff members was very high. Best of all, we worked together as a team, knowing every child in the school, team teaching, and spreading the warmth of a community that became a family. Albert Einstein is an exceptional school that provides both Jewish and secular studies. to the Greater Wilmington area, It has been a privilege to serve the Albert Einstein Academy as both a parent and a teacher.

Posted August 02, 2013
Stellar K-6 Elementary Jewish Community Day School. Academic excellence with partial immersion Hebrew language program. Award winning Arts program that produces confident and inquisitive learners. Dynamic and innovative dual curriculum with integrated Jewish themes with an annual school-wide yearly topic. Small class sizes allows individualized attention from a nurturing faculty. Students with some of highest achievement scores in the state.

Posted August 02, 2013
AEA is a tiny school in Delaware where teaching is done with creativity and with passion. The teachers teach to each student's strengths. The students graduate and go on to have great success in middle school, high school and beyond. Parents are encouraged to take part in their children's education. The school is warm and welcoming. The children learn to think independently, analyze thoroughly, respect themselves and others and lead confidently.

Albert Einstein Academy
101 Garden of Eden Road, Wilmington, DE  19803
Last modified Albert Einstein Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-6