Posted April 17, 2014
Great School. Great Teachers. Great Communication. We hear updates by phone from the principal every week.

Posted August 15, 2013
I am disappointed that this school did not have meet the teacher during schedule pick up. Being new to this school it would of been nice to put a face to each teachers name and get their contact information. I don't understand why all the other middle schools met their child's teacher except for wolf lake. I know I'm going to get the opportunity to meet them during open house but that's a whole month after school started.

Posted August 13, 2013
Im pretty disappointed at this school. I though this school would make my son become more educated and prepared for the future but nope I was fooled. The majority of teachers dont help the students achieve goals. I would not recommend this school.

Posted November 02, 2012
My son gets teased by a group of boys who are very very mean and nasty. They go around and pick on innocent kids like it's their hobby. I really hope that someone from this school faculties realize that this school has a bully issue big time! Where is anti bulling program? I don't want any other kids have to go through this horrible experience like my son.

Posted March 03, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!The teachers are very involved in wanting my daughter to succeed. If she tries to get lazy( as preteens do) they are right there making sure she picks up the pace. Everytime the school has an event the parking lot is filled with cars from parents that want to get involved! GOOOOOO Wolf LAKE!!!!!!

Wolf Lake Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2012
My kids have done well here, and have been challenged and encouraged, so the teachers, for the most part are doing very well. However, communication is not as good as it should be & many of them aren't up-to-date on Progress Book. I check Progress Book every day & while that may not be the norm, I expect the teachers to update at least twice a week. The principal should be checking on them. FAIL. The worst part of this school is that there are too many admin on power trips. Pop in ANY DAY of the week to the cafeteria & you'll see it for yourself. They are rude to the kids & use their authority to demean them, constantly threatening & taking away privileges. The whole lunch period shouldn't be punished for the mistakes of a few. That is what lunch detention & the dean is for. My kids have been here for FIVE years and it's the same sad situation each year. I look forward to the end. If your kids tell you that have no time to eat lunch, do us all a favor and call to complain. Our children need to eat. They often throw out food that we paid for because of poor management in the cafeteria. Calling of tables is so poor. The adults in charge should be paying attention to this. Horrible.

Posted October 09, 2010
I love this school because my grandchildren are so happy to get up to go there. They are both thriving because of the excellent teachers !

Posted March 22, 2010

Posted October 14, 2009
most of te teachers attitudes stink. not alot of things to do. very very strick. lunch is stirck, passing is strick, bathroom passes are strick, even the types of books your aloud to check out is strick. i dont recomend

Posted September 17, 2009

Wolf Lake Middle School
1725 West Ponkan Road, Apopka, FL  32712
Last modified Wolf Lake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolf Lake Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top