PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Belleair Montessori Academy 1

Posted June 13, 2013
When I originally called Kathy, I told her that my son is not fully potty trained yet. She told me that he would go in class with the younger children because of this and I was ok with that. I also told her that he has behavioral problems and she seemed to be ok with that as well, reassuing me that the teacher(s) would work with him. His first day, he was put into class with the older children and he didn't do so well. Upon arrival, there was a note attached to my sign out sheet explaining that the classroom wasn't equipped with changing pull-ups and that he could not return because of his behavior that day. I feel that the teachers didn't give him a fair chance and that he should have been allowed time to adjust to his surroundings. I also feel that my son was discriminated against due to his delay and the school just did not feel like dealing with him.

Posted September 17, 2009
Absolutely the best. Head hands and feet above any institutions I have been associated with.

Posted September 17, 2009
It is an awesome school for my little one. So much hands on activity and such a great staff. The heads of the school care beyond belief and have done so much to help me and my little one!!

Belleair Montessori Academy 5

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Belleair Montessori because it is offers a loving and caring environment for children. It has been with the same family for over 60 years! The quality education guides children to become leaders of tomorrow.

Belleair Montessori Academy 4

Posted November 08, 2005
My son is only 3, but we feel the quality of academics here is superb. The school is small, and the teachers are all kind and caring, experienced, and many are degreed. Many have been there a long time as well. They teach spanish, music, have lots of outside time and lots of experiential learning going on. They've watched caterpillars turn into butterflies, tadpolse turned into frogs, etc. I am really happy with the quality of the school.

Belleair Montessori Academy 5

Posted July 06, 2004
Wonderful educational opportunity! Low teacher/student ratio. Caring, loving, stimulatine environment for all ages. Highly recommend!

905 Ponce De Leon Boulevard, Belleair, FL  33756
Last modified Belleair Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3