PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

When I originally called Kathy, I told her that my son is not fully potty trained yet. She told me that he would go in class with the younger children because of this and I was ok with that. I also told her that he has behavioral problems and she seemed to be ok with that as well, reassuing me that the teacher(s) would work with him. His first day, he was put into class with the older children and he didn't do so well. Upon arrival, there was a note attached to my sign out sheet explaining that the classroom wasn't equipped with changing pull-ups and that he could not return because of his behavior that day. I feel that the teachers didn't give him a fair chance and that he should have been allowed time to adjust to his surroundings. I also feel that my son was discriminated against due to his delay and the school just did not feel like dealing with him.

Absolutely the best. Head hands and feet above any institutions I have been associated with.

It is an awesome school for my little one. So much hands on activity and such a great staff. The heads of the school care beyond belief and have done so much to help me and my little one!!

I love Belleair Montessori because it is offers a loving and caring environment for children. It has been with the same family for over 60 years! The quality education guides children to become leaders of tomorrow.

Last modified Belleair Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3