Posted August 03, 2014
I love boynton theres excitment there every day!!! Plus we've made it really far these past years,and were finally an "A" school.

Posted June 16, 2014
Horrible and stay away thank goodness this is now a Dreyhoos School of the Art pay attention this school will now receive all the resources that it needs

Posted April 21, 2014
Boynton Beach High School would not give my son a F for his grad. I told them if he deserve a F then give it to him. I was told by one of his teacher that he does not like to give Out F to his students. I got his report card and the grade was a D instead of a F. I have all of his progress reports and report cards and it shows the teacher change his grade to a D. He was in the BASA program witch I loved because they are college teachers and they do not use the high school grad system. They saw a lot of promos in him but he did not do his work just like all of his other classes. He got a F and they drop him from the program. I wish they change the school system to give what the child deserve for a grade. Remember what happened with the high schools did with the football players just because the players where wining there games. They are passing kids through the school system .Parents don't you want your kids to learn in school like you did . When we did get F's we had to work hard to bring the F up to a C. Middle school through high school kids learn no matter what they get pass to the next grade. My son told me he would pass no matter what so he did not do any school work.

Posted April 09, 2014
I honestly disagree when people try to claim that Boynton high is a bad school. It's genuinely one of the most outstanding schools in the county. All the programs that they had to offer we're all marvelous. Most of the teachers there are helpful and they have a wonderful staff. I highly recommend this school to any parent looking for their child's next high school.

Posted April 04, 2014
This school is so much more than in the past! The new administration makes such a difference! Keep up the good work! Most of the teachers are just fantastic! So happy with this school! Don't think twice about sending your student here! They have the best magnet programs check it out! Where else can you take private pilot classes? and get college credits at the same time

Boynton Beach Community High School 4

Posted May 07, 2013
My school is Boynton Beach Community High School. At first I did not want to go there because it did not have a good reputation. As a student who has witnessed private, magnet, and public school education I do not see why this school has so many horrible critics. Every time something bad happens we are in the news. Yet, whenever our student body accomplishes something no kne seems to care. Other schools are way worst then this one where the staff actually cares about its student body you just have to care back. And to all those parents who claim that teachers are horrible and whatever when was the last time you cared about your child's education? And actually tried to help your child with homework. Yes, the teacher is the one that's supposed to teach but you as well. If your child does not want to learn please grow up and do not blame the education system instead take some time and look at what your child is doing to improve themselves. Boynton Beach Community High School is a great school that offers many different programs. Take advantage of it instead of complaining and being ungrateful for such a great school we have here.

Posted December 04, 2012
This school is a excellent school i also am a former student at this school i graduated with a 4.0 and i had 5 scholarships

Posted April 16, 2012
If you like teachers letting your child pass for no reason while not really grasping the material then this is the school for them! The teaching pace is horrible AND you won't be covering everything you need to know in prep for future tests. Most of the teachers end up curving tests just so that they can keep their job. A whole month to go over one subject. The amount of dishonest thieves in this school is atrocious. Don't believe any of this bs about the "basa" program, those who review about it are the teachers themselves with spare time.

Posted February 18, 2012
My son has a learning disability and this school did nothing to help him. If anything they put him down and let him get so far behind on school work he was wanting to quit. He also was the victim of bully's. The school did nothing to protect my child and he ended up in the hospital. Stay away from this school.

Posted December 20, 2011
My son is currently a Sophomore at Boynton Beach High School, enrolled in the BASA (Boynton Aerospace and Science Academy). This is a joint venture with Embry Riddle University. The program is incredible in that the students earn college credit, and have the opportunity to earn their private pilots license, or on the maintenance side, an airframe license. Our experience with the teachers, faculty and staff have been nothing short of amazing. I continue to wonder why this school is so badly rated, when the parents and students all have such positive feedback. My son commutes daily from Royal Palm Beach - we feel extremely fortunate to have access to such a wonderful program.

Boynton Beach Community High School
4975 Park Ridge Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified Boynton Beach Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boynton Beach Community High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top