Posted April 01, 2014
Hands down best elementary and middle school in Palm Beach County. My daughter has been attending since 2nd grade and she is about to leave to go to high school. I wish it went up to 12th grade. She has had a wonderful time at Chancellor and we will miss everyone there.

Posted November 06, 2013
My son started attending Imagine Schools, Chancellor Campus when he was in 3rd Grade. The school was brand new that first semester and an upgrade of Lantana Chancellor Charter School. WE love the school and the staff from the Principal on down the ranks. The way the staff works together to give students an individualized program for education is wonderful. They keep it interesting and all those teachers and staff make it their jobs to KNOW the students. When we come through that pick up line at the end of the day... the teachers who call out the students name really know them and remember them even though they might have had them years earlier in their classes The only time parents need a name sign in their windows is at the very beginning of the year if there is a new person calling names. The pick up line moves smoothly at the days end, unlike the dreadfully slow and disorganized line of my son's old school. I love that my son doesn't have to attend a traditional middle school. Imagine Chancellor goes through the 8th grade. We will be looking for a High School Charter school when the time comes. WE are very happy we made the choice to move our son to Imagine.

Imagine Schools Chancellor Campus 1

Posted November 05, 2013
This school has a terrible bullying problem that is not being addressed. And a lot of the staff are extremely rude, and they don't care what they say and how they say it. So many of the kids here are ill-mannered, rude, bullies, and just plain mean. This was the WORST school that my child has ever attended, and I would NEVER give another parent false hope by recommending this school for their child. I don't want another parent and another child to go through what I and my child went through. It's really hard to believe the other reviews about this school, because all of the kids that I know who go to this school absolutely hate it! I was told that this was a great school, but unfortunately to by surprise, it was the complete opposite.

Posted October 24, 2013
Great school for K- 8th grade. My son went to Imagine Chancellor charter School for 9 years and we loved this school. All the teachers were great and caring for the students. I can highly recommend this school!

Posted October 07, 2013
My son loves going to school here. He is learning character skills that will take him through life. He enjoys reading, math, and spelling. We are both looking forward to the sports field opening.

Posted September 18, 2013
This is our first year at Imagine Chancellor and I am so impressed. Staff is super friendly and my son loves going to school. I have to admit I was a little skeptical of charter schools in general but this one is excellent.

Posted September 17, 2013
This is my first time at Chancellor for my 8th grade year and I love it so much. Mr. Thurston HAS to be my favorite teach, I really love it here. The academics are great, the teachers are awesome, and hey...there's no PDA is the hallway!

Posted August 23, 2013
My child is thriving at this school. The staff is fantastic and communicates great with parents. Can't wait until the sports field is complete.

Posted August 05, 2013
Very happy with this school. To sum it up. You know the school is great when your kids love going. Teachers are very caring and keep an open communication. Staff is like a family.

Imagine Schools Chancellor Campus 3

Posted July 16, 2013
Great elementary education, but the middle school needs lots of work even after 3 years. Teacher communication is almost non-existent in the middle school. Principal needs help to run middle school. Great at lip service.

Imagine Schools Chancellor Campus
3333 High Ridge Road, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified Imagine Schools Chancellor Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Schools Chancellor Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top