915 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 04, 2016
Thanks to all the great Teachers at the Dual Languagge Program from 1 grade to 5th. You all are the best!!!! My three kids and we are so thankfull of having you as " our" teachers. S. family

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 04, 2016
I feel that is true. They make the kids treat others the same way they want to be treated.

Posted May 04, 2016
They makes us feel really envolved on our kids education. Excellent Dual Languagge Program. The Teachers are the best.

Freedom Shores Elementary School 2

Posted August 08, 2014
My son attended the 2013-2014 school year at FS as his first year in third grade since we moved from the Northeast. I was aware my son needed help in reading comprehension, attended several parent conferences, he attended the tutoring program, and yet his reading score had not improved. I had my son do reading exercises plus extra reading at home on top of doing FCAT preparation and normal homework. It was 3 hours of rigorous time afterschool. I might as well have homeschooled him. There is also a huge segregation between parent and school community. For a 1100 student count in this school, 5% or few parents partake in volunteering. This is sad. The type of culture we experienced in this school was as long as you pass your tests, who cares that learning can be fun! There are limitations to school holidays, field trips, and even the science projects. We are not returning back to this school because of those reasons.

Freedom Shores Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2014
Freedom Shores has been a great school for my kids. With the exception of one teacher, all teachers have been wonderful. It really depends on the teacher you get if your child needs extra help.

Freedom Shores Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
2013-2014 school year was my sons first year at this school needless to say he will not be returning. This school waits till the last minute to help my child seek help after I had already inform them that my son needs extra help in reading. My son was choked at school no parent or teacher told me I found out from my son that he was choked by another student and could not breathe. I do a better job teaching him at home.

Posted June 10, 2014
Congratulations to the Principal at Freedom Shores. She was awarded SECME Administrator of the year. My son is part of the SECME program and loves it.

Posted April 26, 2014
School is great. I agree with the posting below. I volunteer sometimes and I always feel welcomed.

Posted April 05, 2014
i think this school has ppotential and the teachers give dicipline that is why kids dont misbehave all over the school.

Freedom Shores Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2014
heard a lot of staff are not happy anymore, not many volunteers either. The PSO board has been reduced.

3400 Hypoluxo Road, Boynton Beach, FL  33436
Last modified Freedom Shores Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.