Bradenton, FL

Posted April 17, 2015
I have been a Palma Sola parent for six years now. It is a Wonderful school! The Principal fosters important life skills everyday. He is also incredibly involved in every function or activity, and the faculty is AMAZING. The PTO does a great job and parental involvement is the norm, not the exception. This community is lucky to have such a fantastic school!

Posted April 06, 2015
Great environment. Fewer kids per teacher. Feels like family. Since my kids started in Palma Sola they have been welcomed and educated through patience and great staff. We love it there.

Posted March 11, 2015
My kids have been going to this school since kinder. They love their teachers and they are motivated to work hard. There is always a teacher around to help them with whatever questions they have. Great school. My son is now on middle school my daughter is in 5th grade I'm a little sad that this is her last year here .We absolutely love this school and cannot say enough good things about it.Every teacher that they has had are phenomenal and all the staff too . I am a mother that always were there and I'm really going to miss it .thank you all

Posted December 26, 2014
Beginning with the principal, this school is wonderful, all teacher and staff are great, PTO works really hard, it is a team between school and parents. Cannot ask for better. Is a big family!!!

Posted July 16, 2014
Palma Sola is an excellent school. The staff and teachers are incredibly caring and amazing. The principal knows most of the children by name.

Posted May 11, 2014
I used to go there, wonderful teachers and staff. The best teacher I ever had worked there - miss French. -Conall

Posted March 25, 2014
Palma Sola is an excellent school that has wonderful teachers and encourages family values. My daughter has attended since kindergarten and is currently in the 4th grade . The staff is friendly and always helpful. Palma Sola always has activities or projects going on that incorporates teachers, children and their parents or grandparents. I couldn't be happier with this school.

Palma Sola Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2013
My son is going on his 4th year here he is behind and the principle wants to say its because he is ADD when in fact we have been to his pediatrician and they do not think he is. Instead of blaming ther self they blame it on the child.

Palma Sola Elementary School 3

Posted September 29, 2012
My child just started Kindergarten here after going to a private school for the past 2 years. He has a wonderful teacher and I feel that he is learning what all children are learning at this age. Of course he learned all of this a few years back in the private school but since our personal situation has changed, my children are attending public schools and this was a second best option for us. I see my child during lunch period and get to see a little of what is going on in their day. I would say that if you can visit your child during their lunch hour please do.

Palma Sola Elementary School

Posted March 11, 2010
Our family loves the school and the staff is very loving - great with all children. The school is open to nature and not closed in like other school's great learning environment. She can not wait to get her personal laptop. Parents are very involved and the school hosts tons of family involvements and events. We are so glad to be part of the Palma Sola Family!!!

Palma Sola Elementary School
6806 5th Avenue Northwest, Bradenton, FL  34209
Last modified Palma Sola Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palma Sola Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top