Bradenton, FL

Posted February 25, 2014
As a public 5 star elementary they really push kids to learn and learn quickly. My child is already reading in Kindergarten and the teachers and staff keep me very informed every single week. Due to it being a public school there is the rush to get things done before school ends, but you'll find that in any 9-3 program. It is a safe environment and has very caring and wonderful teachers with lots of experience. I have a special needs student and the teachers and staff have gone beyond what most I think would do for my child and I am very happy at the response, respect and dedication I have seen. My child has gone on a positive curve and it's really been a joy to see her thrive. I am in the school zone.

B.D. Gullett Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2013
Avoid this school if your child has special needs. My child was treated like a problem by a very impatient "teacher" (she was more like a place holder where a teacher should have been). She was bullied and the principal and teacher did nothing and let it happen. I took my child out as soon as I could! Worst experience of our school career.

Posted June 27, 2013
My children love this school. They have great staff. I love the way they reward good behavior every quarter. The AR program provided by the PTO is wonderful. Great school!

Posted September 29, 2011
Gullett is a light in the Lakewood Ranch community. The school consistently scores as one of the highest "A" rated schools in the district. The school has a variety of programs to support all learners including after school tutoring and enrichment clubs such as Odyssey of the Mind, sports, cooking, science, and many others. The staff members are caring and highly skilled. The principal values parent input and has cultivated a talented team of professionals.

B.D. Gullett Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2011
My son has been at Gullett for four years. I'd give this school 6 stars.

Posted September 28, 2011
My children have attended Gullett Elementary since it opened a few years ago. It is an outstanding school with a very special staff. The principal is actively interested in the children's success and encourages parent involvement. We have been happier with this school than any other my children have attended.

Posted September 28, 2011
EXCELLENT SCHOOL AND STAFF! Absolutely shocked at all the negative comments. My children have attended Gullett since it opened and I can't say enough about it. The teachers are outstanding and the principal has been exceptional. Everytime I walk into the school the girls in the front office greet me with a smile and a kind word. My children LOVE this school. They have received a grade A education. I wouldn't send them anywhere else.

Posted September 28, 2011
As an educator, I have had the privilege of working at Gullett Elementary School. The staff has been very supportive, kind , friendly and professional. I have only good positive comments about Miss Hayes, our principal. I have seen the individual care, support and kind treatment she has given to our students, the staff and the parents of our children. It takes many good qualities to be a good leader, and I am honored to be part of this team and have Miss Hayes as our leader.

Posted May 09, 2010
I am the parent of 2 students at Gullett. We love the school, both of my children are excited to go every day! The teachers go above and beyond for the students. The Principal is friendly and very dedicated to the school! We have had nothing but great experiences at Gullett.

Posted January 24, 2010

B.D. Gullett Elementary School
12125 44th Avenue East, Bradenton, FL  34211
Last modified B.D. Gullett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B.D. Gullett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top