808 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Trafalgar Elementary School has made transitioning into kindergarten a great experience for my child! He absolutely loves the school, his teacher and administration, and all of the staff. Parent-teacher communication is a high priority at this school. The behavior model emphasizes positive reinforcement and accountability, which has been very motivating for my child. The principle and administration always have an open door. I feel like they really want the children to succeed and excel. They strive to make education enjoyable. I really appreciate that the teacher has been easily accessible for questions and concerns. And she always promptly replies to emails.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE. I AM A MOTHER OF A KINDERGARTEN AGE CHILD. THIS SCHOOL IS MORE CONCERNED WITH THE DAILY JOURNAL AND IF YOUR CHILD RECEIVES A HAPPY OR SAD FACE?? HELLO, THIS IS GIVING THE CHILDREN A COMPLEX AND NOT ASSISTING WITH THEIR SELF ESTEEM!!!! THE PARENT PICK UP SEEMS MORE LIKE THEY ARE DEALING WITH CATTLE? THESE ARE CHILDREN!! PRINCIPAL IS INTERESTED IN HER STYLISH ATTIRE AND HAIR/MAKE UP. HIS TEACHER HAS BEEN GOOD, BUT HAS TO FOLLOW PROTOCOL. WE ARE SEEKING OTHER SCHOOLS.

My son is currently in the third grade, his second at Trafalgar, and will likely finish his elementary schooling here. His second grade teacher was fantasttic - extremely patient and communicative. His third grade teacher is good but seems overwhelmed. Trafalgar is a FAR better school than his prior school in CA. We love the FL class sizes! The principal and supporting staff are very good and have been excellent to work with.

My child has attended TES since Kindergarten. I have always been pleased with the school, administration, and my son's teachers. My son is now in the third grade. He has never been a very motivated learner. He has always been a reluctant reader and has greatly struggled in math. He has never actually "liked" school due to his insecurities. All of this changed when he began the third grade. My son's teacher is Ms. Hurley, and he adores her. I have seen such wonderful academic changes in him this year, and I can only hope that it continues throughout the years. Ms. Hurley has been such a positive influence on my son and has proven to him that he is capable of being a good reader and mathmetician. He now loves school and practically runs out of the front door each morning, even if he's sick!

Trafalgar Elementary School is a A+ school. My grandson goes to a school where the teachers expect the student to be accountable for his grades. With the great help from the teachers and staff this will be a successful team, working together to be come a excellent student and school.

This school has been wonderful for my nephew. The extra activities they do for the kids really make it fun to learn.

My daughters are in 5th grade and have been attending t.E since kindergarden.They almost stayed back their first year there but they recognized the issues they had and took a chance on promoting them to next grade with a agreement of sending them to tutoring for summer and placed them in a 1st grade class with wonderful teachers that cared by the end of 1st grade they had become straight a students and are doing great even now .They are awarded and recognized for their achevments and always encouraged to do their best .Great afterschool programs and so much more .

I am not pleased with some of the teachers. I find that they are short tempered and moody, will transfer for next year.

Other than providing a safe place for the kids to learn, I was not impressed with my son's first year. His first school experience was disappointing and certainly not as positive as his preschool experience at Bobbie Noonans. I am strongly considering another school.

Our 1st yr here, and my girls love it! the teachers are very good with them. A+ a+

Last modified Trafalgar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.