Cape Coral Institute Of Technology 2

Posted September 16, 2014
Like another person posted in the LPN program the instructors are indeed awesome in a clinical setting but in the actual classroom nobody teaches. Either they don't know how to or they don't care to. Plan on reading the material and taking notes on what you have read because you WILL have to teach yourself in most instances. They make no apologies about this point. We were even told that "Good nurses are resourceful and look things up for themselves" when someone made a comment. If you are not a good reader and efficient at studying, forget about passing because you need an 80 average to pass and the pace is insane. 6 tests in an 8 day stretch at one point. Only about 60% of the students go on the graduate in the year. The good news is if you make it through the program you are shoo in to pass the NCLEX. Very high pass rate

Cape Coral Institute Of Technology 2

Posted August 27, 2014
The good news is the instructors are great in the clinical setting and the LPN program is very inexpensive compared to the other schools in the area. The bad news is in the actual classroom NOBODY TEACHES! They read straight out of the textbook or off the PowerPoint slide. They stretch 90 minutes of instruction into 6 hours with a whole lot of wasted time. The unit tests comprise far too many random details and stray away from the basic solid nursing fundamentals. If we were not given "hints" as to what these random details were, nobody would pass. The director is very strict about attendance and being on time but thinks nothing of taking an extra long lunch break with her fellow instructors while the students sit and wait in the hallway for sometimes half an hour for them to come back from lunch. They have a very high pass rate on the NCLEX. This reflects the numerous hours we spend on ATI and HESI computer tests that simulate NCLEX questions, not the instruction we receive or the overall design of the program. This is not sour grapes. I have one of the highest grades in the class and I'm getting it in spite of my instruction and the program. Not because of it.

Cape Coral Institute Of Technology 5

Posted January 15, 2014
Cape Coral Tech has been the best learning experience I've ever had. I took the Culinary Arts class, from day one we start working as if it was a real restaurant, hands on and challenges make this class fun . The Chef is awesome and he is super qualified, most of the previous students are working in country clubs, hotels and high end restaurants, I'm working on my own catering business, and the instruction received makes me feel pretty confident that my business will be a success. If you are looking for excellence Cape Coral Tech is the place.

Cape Coral Institute Of Technology 1

Posted February 22, 2013
The teacher, I personally had, was good. The biggest problem I found with this school was, they are not adult/ full time worker friendly. They expect you to be in your chair each day no matter what, or they start threatening to take your financial aid away. I personally spent a week in the hospital, and battled a medical issue, that effected my attendance. Even though I finished my class a SEMESTER ahead of schedule, and with an overall A, I was still constantly threatened about my financial benefits. So, if you have a family, or work full time, or have a well documented medical issue, you may want to look else where. All you will ever hear from the school is you need to be in your chair or we will take your founding away.

Cape Coral Institute Of Technology 3

Posted September 14, 2007

Cape Coral Institute Of Technology
360 Santa Barbara Boulevard North, Cape Coral, FL  33993
Last modified Cape Coral Institute Of Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Cape Coral Institute Of Technology Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top