Posted August 20, 2014
I'm actually accepted here. Before this place, I was bullied all the time. I was a misfit. From Caloosa Middle, to NFM Academy of the Arts. I was never accepted and people went over-the-top with me. But this school was different. I was in tears of how open minded the kids were. All you have to do is have a positive attitude. The school spirit here is astounding from admins. The students never bullied me, and I can openly say that I like they find weird, and a teacher or staff member will do all they can, literally, to stand up for me should any one say something, and by something, I mean it won't even go as far as something so little that it's not even a real insult to me. I never knew people could be so accepting of me, and fun! Especially Spanish 1's teacher. If you have this teacher at Island Coast, you will love this school, and that's a CERTAINCY. This school's kindness has me in tears, just thinking about it makes me think I'm truly at home. Keep shining Gators, just keep on shining. :')

Island Coast High School 1

Posted July 02, 2014
I find it funny how there are countless amounts of good reviews when I myself think negativity. Don't get me wrong, SOME of the teachers well-educate their students but most of them care what's on their pay check! Most of the students are rather accepting towards everyone but also half of the students,from my experience, are RUDE. Principle Bueno on the other hand is great while being heavy on the dress code for unecessary items.

Posted March 24, 2014
My daughter was sick and feeling strange for a few days and I had no idea what was going on but do to the concern of her teachers, she was sent to the nurse who figured out my daughter was diabetic. It was day before springbreak and she was going out of town with her grandparents the next day. I don't know much about the teaching stuff but I do know they probably saved her life. Thanks to all involved.

Posted January 11, 2014
My daughter attends this school and I must say this is a GREAT one! When we moved to Cape Coral everyone told me to keep her out of this school and I was really worried about her attending but hoped for the best and it turned out even better! She is thriving academically and athletically there and has no problems! All of her teachers are wonderful! Don't let the rumors fool you, ICHS is absolutely awesome!

Island Coast High School 4

Posted September 22, 2012
The School is convenient, the food is well and people are nice. I like it

Posted August 21, 2012
Cont from prior review-Forgot, the one thing ICHS lacks, and makes NO sense to me with the success of their teams (mainly football) is spirit!!! The concession stands at the football games is a complete JOKE. There is no program for the games (like other local high schools-all it takes is company sponsors) and the band was nonexistant until last year. We have the talent that no other schools have, now lets get behind these kids and show some spirit, like we care!!!! I do all I can do-like feed 150 boys each week during football season and get sponsors for new wrestling gear (along w/ our own donations and more importantly-our TIME) Cmon Gators, let's kick NFM High off in the spirit department!!!

Posted September 01, 2010
Excelence in education, maintaining moral and great leadership especially in ROTC. The food though I heard from my son needs to be nutrious and more abundant for growing kids and healthy minds.

Island Coast High School 1

Posted June 02, 2010
I feel unsafe here because of all the profanity, explicit talk, and creepy kids. Can't wait to get out.

Posted May 05, 2010
Our school is wonderful! The teachers, staff, and all the hard-working adults are always worrying about the kids! We are great in sports and have an excellent school. We barely have fights and most of all, we're one big happy place :)

Posted March 29, 2010
the teachers are awesome and the school is big just wish they made a little bit better food and larger amount

Island Coast High School
2125 De Navarra Parkway, Cape Coral, FL  33909
Last modified Island Coast High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Island Coast High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top