Casselberry, FL

Posted September 26, 2013
I have 3 boys: 13, 10, and 2. We have not attended any other school and would not want to. The teachers and staff all care for each student and I understand how some kids can get lost in the shuffle of things when it comes to learning but its also the parents job to continue at home and to be involved. My older boys love this school and they have gone from pre-k on. I have not one negative thought about the school or staff. Thank you Sterling Park Staff for caring!

Posted July 06, 2012
My children have attended Sterling Park for the past 4 years. I cannot say enough about the love I have for this school. The staff is great and there is so much parental involvement. So many teachers have been there for at least 15 years. We LOVE Sterling Park and have not had one regret about not sending them to private school instead.

Sterling Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2011
My daughter is in Kindergarten here and we are very happy. Her teacher, Ms. Lampe is wonderful, energetic, creative, involved, yet no-nonsense. I toured many private schools before deciding to send my daughter here. I am very pleased with the classrooms and the energy of the student body and school staff. The children are expressive and excited. The coaches here are also very good; the kids LOVE them! The school offers some extra-curricular clubs even for kindergartners. The music and art classes seem a bit lacking, but that is across the board as budgets are cut for public schools. There is a lot of fundraising which can seem a bit much, but again, you're not paying tuition here. Many of the parents volunteer for events throughout the year, not including PTA. I've only had positive experiences, and we feel at home here.

Sterling Park Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2010
Our child was at Sterling Park for about 2-1/2 years. From the beginning, our child was given no help and the first grade teacher didn't do anything to help our child succeed or to prepare our child for the second grade. Communication was horrible and we were misled as to our child's progress. The principal, Mr. Haynie, is incompetent and extremely unprofessional. He takes phone calls and gets up and walks away with no explanation during meetings and even had the nerve to answer his cell phone during a school production while addressing the audience. He cannot read much better than our second grader or the third graders that were narrating the show. Mr. Haynie stopped several times while speaking and stared at the paper he was reading from like he didn't know what the words were and he even mispronounced some words at a Veterans' Day assembly! Seriously, I'm floored that this person is a principal with his lack of ability and absence of any type of social skills. If you want your child to be academically successful, we would highly recommend you investigate other options.

Posted March 31, 2010
Transferred my student here from Altamonte then had a Kindergartener start here. it was the BEST thing I could have ever done for my kids. The principal, Mr. Haynie is fabulous, as is all the staff. It is a wonderful, safe environment for your children. Very high parental involvement. All teachers that I have met/dealt with are very kind and caring. The children are well behaved and my daughter tells me theres very few bullies here.

Posted October 22, 2009

Sterling Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
This is an excellent school. The teachers are caring and the parents are involved. Overall, it is an excellent evnvironment for the children.

Posted September 28, 2009
My son has the best teacher! She loves to take pictures and sends us links via the Kodak Gallery to see what goes on at school for fun events. Very pleased to see a lot of teachers at the Roller Skating nite and their efforts to help out and mingle with parents/kids. The teachers are involved and the care is there.

Sterling Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The faculty and staff are dedicated to the students and go the extra mile to meet each child's needs.

Posted July 27, 2009

Sterling Park Elementary School
905 South Eagle Circle, Casselberry, FL  32707
Last modified Sterling Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sterling Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top