1,177 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son has just finished kindergarten and he was so happy to be in this school. His teacher was the best and loved the students as much as he loved her. The staff is very welcoming and supportive, We as parents are very pleased with this past course.

How is It possible to have teachers with foreign accent in a elementary school!! Very disappointed!!

My oldest , who is an excellent student, is about to graduate from 5th grade. He's attended Winston Park since K. Although I have heard a lot of negative comments about this school, I have nothing but excellent ones to make. Education for my family is top priority and we are very much on top of things. All teachers he had at Winston Park were excellent. My middle child is in 1st grade now, he has a different character and is a bit of a troublemaker. I can still only say the best. Every time I had any difficulties or issues the teacher & staff were always there to help. I am disappointed the school is no longer an "A," and hope that changes soon.

My daughter attended this particular school , and she's love...there're very nice people ...excellent teacher .

My son just completed 1st grade. He started the year at another school (I will not disclose the name) but according to Great Schools it received excellent reviews. Well, I can tell you Winstin Park is waaaay better. The staff is friendly, inviting, and the teachers actually care about their students' well being. The teachers do not have that feet-dragging, clock-in/ clock-out kind of energy that I have seen in other schools. I greatly appreciate this school and this review comes from a parent that went through boundary changes and has experienced more than one elementary school in just two years. Parents are friendly and involved. I just moved to the area and am so glad to have this school. I can't wait for my daughter to start!

My grandchildren have attended this wonderful, neighborhood elementary school and one is still with you in the second grade. I hope that you will continue to educate and protect our children in love.

Winston Park Elementary is an excellent school! My daughter is currently in Kindergarten and she is very happy!

My daughter recently started attending Winston park elementary, this is her first time being in a public school as he always attended private school. She has adjusted very well thanks to her amazing teacher ms suzano,. My daughter gets homework everyday which keeps her challenged. I found the class size at winton park to be smaller than her privte school as well as more spacious and clean. Everyone has been great so far, no complaints. I would give a star rating of 5 .

My son attends there and s doing well. He loves his school and I am a satisfied parent.

Is a great school but now my daughter is in 5th. grade and her math teacher is really a bad teacher, she doesn't teach every page from the book and I have to teach and I have difficult with the language... and worst .. when the students take their test and they get a bad grade like D and the only one or two of them get a A grade.. she start yelling to the kids saying why don't understand, why don;t study... what do you think? What I suppose to do? complaint? with who?

Last modified Winston Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.