Coconut Creek, FL
Students enrolled: 1,177

Winston Park Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2015
How is It possible to have teachers with foreign accent in a elementary school!! Very disappointed!!

Posted January 20, 2015
My oldest , who is an excellent student, is about to graduate from 5th grade. He's attended Winston Park since K. Although I have heard a lot of negative comments about this school, I have nothing but excellent ones to make. Education for my family is top priority and we are very much on top of things. All teachers he had at Winston Park were excellent. My middle child is in 1st grade now, he has a different character and is a bit of a troublemaker. I can still only say the best. Every time I had any difficulties or issues the teacher & staff were always there to help. I am disappointed the school is no longer an "A," and hope that changes soon.

Posted June 06, 2014
My daughter attended this particular school , and she's love...there're very nice people ...excellent teacher .

Posted June 05, 2014
My son just completed 1st grade. He started the year at another school (I will not disclose the name) but according to Great Schools it received excellent reviews. Well, I can tell you Winstin Park is waaaay better. The staff is friendly, inviting, and the teachers actually care about their students' well being. The teachers do not have that feet-dragging, clock-in/ clock-out kind of energy that I have seen in other schools. I greatly appreciate this school and this review comes from a parent that went through boundary changes and has experienced more than one elementary school in just two years. Parents are friendly and involved. I just moved to the area and am so glad to have this school. I can't wait for my daughter to start!

Posted September 24, 2013
My grandchildren have attended this wonderful, neighborhood elementary school and one is still with you in the second grade. I hope that you will continue to educate and protect our children in love.

Winston Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
Winston Park Elementary is an excellent school! My daughter is currently in Kindergarten and she is very happy!

Posted September 14, 2013
My daughter recently started attending Winston park elementary, this is her first time being in a public school as he always attended private school. She has adjusted very well thanks to her amazing teacher ms suzano,. My daughter gets homework everyday which keeps her challenged. I found the class size at winton park to be smaller than her privte school as well as more spacious and clean. Everyone has been great so far, no complaints. I would give a star rating of 5 .

Winston Park Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2012
My son attends there and s doing well. He loves his school and I am a satisfied parent.

Winston Park Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2012
Is a great school but now my daughter is in 5th. grade and her math teacher is really a bad teacher, she doesn't teach every page from the book and I have to teach and I have difficult with the language... and worst .. when the students take their test and they get a bad grade like D and the only one or two of them get a A grade.. she start yelling to the kids saying why don't understand, why don;t study... what do you think? What I suppose to do? complaint? with who?

Winston Park Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2012
It's not a bad school. Just be careful not to think it's an upper middle school because you think that it's an upper middle area. You will see a lot of rough students are bussed in and it draws from a foster home with some tough kids too. It can't be helped. Also the area not as good as you might think. Look carefully. You can't always judge a book by it's cover. It will depend on the teacher and you'll never ever see the principal. Never. I don't think parent involvement is encouraged either. But it's not an awful school.

Winston Park Elementary School
4000 Winston Park Boulevard, Coconut Creek, FL  33073
Last modified Winston Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winston Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top