Posted February 20, 2014
I would just like to address the previous review. I currently have 3 children enrolled at Potential Christian Academy. My family has been at this AMAZING school since 2008. In the past years I have never, not once, witnessed any inappropriate behavior from any faculty member. The faculty and administartion have done nothing but shower my children with love and given them a strong foundation in their faith. This school and church has been such a blessing to me and my family. Walking through those doors every morning is like walking into home.

Posted February 20, 2014
I just moved in town and quickly became a part of Potential Church. Once I found out they had a school attached my children were enrolled. I have been nothing but impressed with the staff and children that attend this school. Everyone has a smile on their face and a true feeling of family and love is felt daily. The administration is friendly and very professional. Christ shines through the staff and kids. Security is high and front office is very pleasant and well informed. The academics are very important in my family, and the learning coming from this school blows me away. Highly Recommend this school to EVERYONE!!!!

Posted October 03, 2013
My daughter is so happy at this school, Wonderful enviroment. The teachers are top notch!

Posted October 01, 2013
I am so happy with this school. My child has been attending this school since she was in preschool. She is currently in 4th grade and reads and comprehends at a 8th grade level, her test scores are literally off the charts and she is a beautiful well adjusted 4th grader. The teachers love the children and love teaching and that passion is absorbed by the students. PCA is a wonderful school to come to everyday. My little girl loves to come to school and her dad and I couldn't be happier with the academics. We love that Christ is at the center of everything and the staff and students are all striving to be all that God has created them and called them to be.

Potential Christian Academy 1

Posted September 29, 2013
I would not recommend this school to nobody, because of the lack of learning and favor picks with students. Some of the teachers don't know what they are doing. And the office is always covering up for the teachers, and the school only cares about is only MONEY out of the parents pockets. I DON'T LIKE THE TEACHING IN THAT SCHOOL AT ALL. KEEP YOUR CHILD AWAY!!!!

Posted August 30, 2013
I absolutely have been blessed by PCA. The teachers and administration have a heart that beats for the Lord and they shine into the lives of my sons each day. Academics is very high and the school committed to helping students and families reach their God potential! PCA is our home and we are blessed!!

Posted August 30, 2013
Potential Christian Academy is an excellent school! My kids have been here since 2008. I am blown away by how this school loves on our children on a daily basis. Our teachers and staff are like no other. We are truly blessed to be a part of an extraordinary school. Our academics and our Accelerated Reading programs are superb! I love this school and highly recommend it!

Posted December 21, 2012
This school is AMAZING! Our son started in the baby room at 18 months (K1) and continued through K4. We would have continued with PCA but we moved out of state. We always knew our son was in a kind, loving, fun learning environment. Each teacher our son had treated him like they were his Auntie. They truly love their students. The school does a ton of fun activities for the kids every week and especially great at the holidays. The entire faculty from leadership to teachers and coaches are absolutely phenomenal. If you want your child to thrive in confidence this is the school for you. As a very picky Mom I can whole -heartedly say that both my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend this school to any parent without hesitation. We are so thankful this is where our son got his start.

Posted December 30, 2010
Flamingo Road Christian Academy is like being in a small town school with all the tools and technology that a large school provides.

Posted July 07, 2010
I have two girls one in 2nd and one in 6th grade.This school is absolutely amazing! My girls have been at the top prep schools in the area including Heritage, Miami Country day, and Westminster which all were lacking in some way either social or educational. The program at Flamingo is very challenging and competitive comparable to the above mentioned prep schools. The teachers are both patient and thorough with each child. The environment for the girls is amazing all the children get along no cliques to worry about. This school was truly a blessing. I just wish I had found out about them while the girls were little so they could have started pre-K here. Take a tour you wont be disappointed..

Potential Christian Academy
12401 Stirling Road, Cooper City, FL  33330
Last modified Potential Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Potential Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top