9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 23, 2015
I finally found an online program that my wife could finish. An online program that we could afford. And most important, an online school which told you up front what they are all about. Not bad!

Posted August 24, 2015
Fun Flexible & Fun Most of all Affordable!!! No hard work Friendly Staff Good time limit Makes one feel improved important & happy with an achieved goal in life!!! Try it for yourself to discover this good great feeling!!!

Posted July 16, 2015
I’m a single father with 2 kids. I don’t have the time to attend classes at night. Continental Academy’s online PACE program was very convenient for me. Plus it was something I could finish. With the other attendance programs I would never finish. Adults need options and CA was a great option for me.

Posted May 29, 2015
The GED wasted one year of my life between getting to the GED prep Classes and taking the four part GED test. Like everybody, I could not pass the GED test. I just wanted a job. I could not get the job because I did not have proof of high school completion. Now I am a high school graduate! Thank you soooo much CA!!!

Posted December 30, 2014
I found Continental Academy to be honest and helpful. They were the only online high school to tell you that their program is not for college. My son had no intention of going to college. He just needed the diploma for a job however, I did appreciate that they were honest with me. Their online program is convenient and affordable.

Posted October 17, 2014
After graduating from Continental Academy, I applied at UPS. In my life, never has anyone given me the support that Continental Academy gave me. I want to thank the people of Continental Academy for their support and care. They really cared about me!

Posted August 07, 2014
i prayed this would happen to my daughter. Now she has graduated from Continental Academy and she has become more secure and confident with herself. With Continental Academy we found success!

Continental Academy 1

Posted April 28, 2014
I have had the worst experience with the admissions department. I asked to get the facilities' manager contact info (Ii had a specific question about the school's lighting that only they could answer) and an admissions officer asked me if I was on drugs and to please hang up the phone.

Posted April 24, 2014
Not Bad! Go online and see if any school tell it to you the way Continental tell it to you. Not bad! I enjoyed the course and the people are helpful. Again, not bad! Gloria Grandmother of 6

Posted April 02, 2014
My son is an amateur tennis player who has always been homeschooled. He completed Continental Academy's PACE program and he enjoyed the fact that he had access to his online program 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our family found their program to be very convenient and very affordable. Soon my son will become a pro tennis player. We are so proud of him.

Continental Academy