Posted September 15, 2014
I love this school. I am very pleased with the academic curriculum and the quality of the staff members. I am so glad I have my son in this school. I cannot wait for my little one to start.

Posted September 08, 2013
My children attended Little Carver since Kindergarten and I have to say that it was an amazing experience. All their teachers were dedicated to their education and pushed to get the best of them. Administration was always helpful when I had a concern. Best PTA Of any school, supportive of the teachers and always has an open door policy to comments and suggestions. Not enough words to thank everyone involved in my kids' education. Forever grateful Little Carver!!!

Posted August 02, 2013
Great School. Great teachers. My son studied from 3rd. grade to 5th. grade. Good principal very helpful and take care of everything.

Posted August 01, 2013
My son had an amazing school year as a Kindergarten student last year....Ms. Miller is definitely the best teacher there...there are former students that are over 30 years old that still come by to say HI to her...she is truly a gift of god.

George W. Carver Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2013
With the controlled choice admission procedures in Coral Gables, Little Carver is the only real option. The parental community is very involved and committed to improving the school but it feels like much of our efforts are futile. Some of the teachers are amazing, some not so much (as with any school), the neighborhood is sketchy, and the educational standards are mediocre (unless your child is in gifted, then it is phenomenal). It used to be an A school so not sure why it has been scoring so low for the past couple of years, but families will continue to leave until the school is able to turn around without depending exclusively on the efforts of committed parents.

Posted August 02, 2011
We love Little Carver! The school administration is open and warm. The teachers are receptive and kind. The gifted teacher is phenomenal. The teachers provide out of the box learning opportunities for the children. If ever in doubt- stop by the school and see for yourself. It's a small- but wonderful learning environment. Each child is treated as an individual- the homework is suitable, and not overdone.

Posted June 27, 2011
GREAT school Great Teacher and Great Leadership with Dr.Johnson leading the pack. Our Child has improved tremendously specialy his a.d.d. with the help of every one Thank you

Posted May 25, 2010
I love this school. My children's grades have improved immensely since moving to this school. I was very hesitant to move my children in the middle of the school year, but have been pleasantly surprised. The teachers are dedicated & really tune into the children. Thank you George W. Carver for a wonderful learning experience for our children!

George W. Carver Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
My daughter has been at this school for 4 years now and we absolutely love it. It is a close-knit school, the teachers/administrators/staff members are always readily available and the kids are motivated to excel. I wouldn't have her anywhere else. Julissa

Posted April 30, 2009

George W. Carver Elementary School
238 Grand Avenue, Coral Gables, FL  33133
Last modified George W. Carver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George W. Carver Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top