Posted November 11, 2013
I sent both of our children to school at CSM starting in 2007 up until this past June (2013). Both children entered Kindergarten reading fluently. Our youngest daughter tested at a 2.5 (=2nd grader in their 5 month) reading level coming into Kindergarten. While I like to think that I had something to do with that; I also know that the education they received and the nurturing environment at the school helped them thrive. I highly recommend Judi and her staff.

Posted April 24, 2013
Having just moved to Florida, I knew nothing of the area schools and knew no one to ask. I relied on people's reviews on the internet for information. After narrowing my choices, and visiting three schools, I decided on Coral Springs Montessori. I couldn't be more pleased or happier with my choice. My son has blossomed this year. He has learned so much in the Red Door Classroom. Every day he comes home with something new he can't wait to tell us. Many of the lessons are taught in such a fun and interesting way, he doesn't even realize he is learning. Each child is assessed and taught lessons based on their ability. Since every lesson is different, no child is singled out or made to feel inferior. My son went from not completely knowing the alphabet to reading books. If he sees a word he doesn't recognize, it could be a two or three syllable word, he sounds it out. He is doing addition too. He is more than ready for Kindergarten. My child, my husband, nor myself has ever felt unwelcome. The focus is on the children. I have never felt they were more interested in the money. I highly recommend this school to anyone with a child going into Pre-K.

Posted January 02, 2013
I absolutely love this school! My four year old son has been going here since he was 18 months and he really enjoys coming to school. One thing i noticed right away when walking into the school for the first time is seeing the children working on various activities quietly and independently. I like how engaged the children are when working on a new lesson, rarely do i see children wondering around with nothing to do. The teachers are awesome as well. They are professional and caring poeple who seem to really enjoy teaching the montessori philosophy .The best part about leaving my son at this school is knowing he is in a safe, nutouring and stimulating enviroment. I would definitely reccomend this school for anyone

Posted January 02, 2013
My daughter started in Coral Springs Montessori School when she turned 18 months and in only one month and a half I see a huge difference. She loves the school and the most important thing for me is that she loves going to school everyday. As a parent I am very happy with CSMS

Posted October 31, 2012
Judi While this is not an accurate description of the philosophy or methodology we use and believe in at Coral Springs Montessori, it is true that not every school is a good match for every child. If after numerous and varied techniques and accommodations are tried and a child continues to have difficulty, parents are advised that the child s needs are not being met in this environment and perhaps a different school should be considered that might be more suitable for that child. All parents looking for a preschool should tour several facilities to find the one that you think would best meet your and your child s needs. It is very rare for a family to leave here dissatisfied. I am pleased to hear that this child is now doing well in a different school, as ultimately, we all want what is best for the children

Coral Springs Montessori 1

Posted October 12, 2012
For any parent(s) considering enrolling their child(ren) at this school, I'd urge you to reconsider. Although affiliated with the American Montessori Society, this school holds no accreditation with the AMS. Negative reinforcement is used on a regular basis, with "time out" being the preferential method employed to control behavior. We observed undesirable changes in our child's spirit, and visited campus frequently to observe different aspects of a typical day on campus. We witnessed numerous instances of our child being placed in "time-out", as well as much idle time spent unsupervised/unmonitored in the classroom. After observing over a period of time and meeting with administration to discuss our concerns, we determined it was best our child no longer attend. Any child-care or school environment, regardless of its care/educational precepts, should be supportive to concerns of the parents who pay to enroll their children there. We have since placed our child in a different preschool, and have seen a remarkable difference, both in staff accountability and in our child's eagerness to attend daily.

Coral Springs Montessori 0

Posted September 14, 2009
I am proud to be CSM family. My fist daughter did here till Kindergarden. now, my second daughter is in Yellow door. They learn while they play and they taught the kids everything including house work,cleaning, washing,folding. Kids are more independant. If they go to elementary school they will be boared for sure. They made our expectation high from public school which is not happening in public schools. My first daughter started her chapter books when she was 4yr old. She did multiplication and division in Kindergarden. We love this school and our Director and the teachers as well.

Coral Springs Montessori 4

Posted May 19, 2008
I am very please with CSM. I have twin daughters, and they have really blossomed at this schedule. The teachers in each class have plenty of experience specific to the Montessori environment, and instead of only teaching different lesson to the children, they teach them to love the concept of learning. they are accepting of each child's uniqueness and they explore that uniqueness. The teachers and the director of the school motivate the students to become independent, happy children who hopefully will grow up to be contributing members of society. I'm an advocate of the Montessori method and this school holds true to its name as a Montessori.

Coral Springs Montessori 4

Posted April 23, 2007
The learning experience here opens the door for a love of learning. The children are exposed to concepts and ideas that are challenging, exciting, and yet fun. My child has had discussions with me about what he has learned that keep me on my toes! The school is not huge but they do alot in the space they have. Enrichment programs are offered on the campus for a seperate fee. They range from music lessons & dance to science, tennis, and gymnastics. They truly embrace the purpose of Montessori teachings and my child has flourished with their help. It would be nice if the campus was larger but overall a great experience.

Posted December 17, 2005