Cutler Bay, FL

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 17, 2015
Only ms. Henry and ms perry care for those. Kids like there own and teached them

Bel-Aire Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2015
My kids went there from 2009 to 2014. I am so happy i took them out. The Principal is a joke no respect and te

Bel-Aire Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2014
The teachers do the best they can with what they have, sadly that's not much. The school is infested with mold and have not sent home any information about it. When my kids started the school it was an A school with a great principal and a lot of parent involvement but not anymore. Some staff members are just down right awful and mean to the kids but the school does nothing about it. Happy my kids will no longer be attending this school.

Posted September 25, 2009
Ive been a parent @ bel aire elementary for 4yrs & i have nothin but love 4 the school & staff! so many great memories! lets start off with pre-k, ms. Simones & ms. Megan are great teachers! i never seen a teacher that cares soo much 4 the students, always there no matter what! my oldest daughter still remembers u both & loves u soo very much, & now u have my bebe, which she is already soo happy & comfortable wit u both so early in the year! that says it all right there! ;) mrs.Burney, ur amazing! u taught my daughter soo much! xoxoxoxo ms.Willis...Oooh my god...Wat can't i say about u...Lol..I dont even know where 2 start. Ur a teacher & an angel put in2 1! the best of the best! xoxoxoxoxoxo make sure wen it comes 2 teacher of the yr..These teachers get nominated!! ;) luvuall

Posted September 18, 2009
Pre-K at Bel-Aire is the best a child can experience! My daughter and son learned so much with Mrs. Leather and Mrs. Tamaritt. These two combined are the greatest when it comes to teaching. My children miss them so much, especially my son who was with them just last year. This year they are in a new school, and he was tested to see what level kindergarten he is and I must thank you Mrs. Leather&mrs. Tamaritt They placed him in a combo kinder and first grade class so take a bow ladies your teaching skills phenominal!!!! Now you have my twin nephews and we know they will get the best with Mrs. Leather and Mrs. Tamaritt!!! xoxoxo keep up the good work!! Congratulations Mrs. Leather your baby is gorgeous!!! Sincerely, jackie Santiago

Posted November 14, 2005
The prekindergarten program with Mrs. Obdulia Tamarit is very fornuate to have a very caring a highly qualified paraprofessional.

Posted June 14, 2005
The Pre-K program at -Bel-Aire was the best an excellant start for my child. His teacher was wonderful. She prepared them for Kindergarden. I believe because of Mrs Ojeda my child loves school and loves to learn. Everyday he came home excited about learning something new. Sometimes I was amazed with all the things my child learned. I spoke to many parents of older kids in other schools and told them what my child is learning and they said my child is in 1st grade and he doesn't know what your child knows, that's great. To Mrs. Ojeda thanks for everything we will miss you and hope that every teacher my child has is as loving and dedicated as you. I rate this program an A+.

10205 Southwest 194th Street, Cutler Bay, FL  33157
Last modified Bel-Aire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bel-Aire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top