419 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son has been attending this school for 3 years he is diagnosed with ADHD they do NOT i repeat DO NOT have the capability to deal with children with special needs in this school. I get called everyday to pick him up or with some different sort of issue. They do not try to help the students nor the parents to help better the child's education. I am very fed us and frustrated with this school i have already contacted the school board to have them checked out because there has to be something wrong with the way things work at this school. They look at the child as some type of animal and make other kids do the same. I will not stop until i see changes.

My kids went there from 2009 to 2014. I am so happy i took them out. The Principal is a joke no respect and te

The teachers do the best they can with what they have, sadly that's not much. The school is infested with mold and have not sent home any information about it. When my kids started the school it was an A school with a great principal and a lot of parent involvement but not anymore. Some staff members are just down right awful and mean to the kids but the school does nothing about it. Happy my kids will no longer be attending this school.

Ive been a parent @ bel aire elementary for 4yrs & i have nothin but love 4 the school & staff! so many great memories! lets start off with pre-k, ms. Simones & ms. Megan are great teachers! i never seen a teacher that cares soo much 4 the students, always there no matter what! my oldest daughter still remembers u both & loves u soo very much, & now u have my bebe, which she is already soo happy & comfortable wit u both so early in the year! that says it all right there! ;) mrs.Burney, ur amazing! u taught my daughter soo much! xoxoxoxo ms.Willis...Oooh my god...Wat can't i say about u...Lol..I dont even know where 2 start. Ur a teacher & an angel put in2 1! the best of the best! xoxoxoxoxoxo make sure wen it comes 2 teacher of the yr..These teachers get nominated!! ;) luvuall

Pre-K at Bel-Aire is the best a child can experience! My daughter and son learned so much with Mrs. Leather and Mrs. Tamaritt. These two combined are the greatest when it comes to teaching. My children miss them so much, especially my son who was with them just last year. This year they are in a new school, and he was tested to see what level kindergarten he is and I must thank you Mrs. Leather&mrs. Tamaritt They placed him in a combo kinder and first grade class so take a bow ladies your teaching skills phenominal!!!! Now you have my twin nephews and we know they will get the best with Mrs. Leather and Mrs. Tamaritt!!! xoxoxo keep up the good work!! Congratulations Mrs. Leather your baby is gorgeous!!! Sincerely, jackie Santiago

Last modified Bel-Aire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.