853 students|Polk

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Ridgeview is amazing! I could not ask for a better school to send my children to. We are finishing up our fourth year here and I can not say enough good things about it. The teachers and staff all have the children's best interests at heart. They create a loving, safe environment in which the children thrive. The Principal and the administrative staff are always approachable and available any time you need them. I am so thrilled it's a k-8 now so we can enjoy many more years here.

Ridgeview is a wonderful school! My children love it there and have learned so much. The principal is amazing and runs an organized, loving environment that both the teachers and students thrive in. I am so thankful it is now a K-8 school so we have many more years ahead of us there.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

If he was army his position would be sniper. Always give us result at the first shot.

Amount of homework: Agree

too much, teacher adjust the right amount, they understand the kid has a family and we need quality time together.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They are stay very close of the kids and when we have a question about something the teacher always is sincronized with us, he is honest doing his job, that is the base.

They are the best of the best, the Principal is a great leader and our Teacher is a outstanding teacher

Amazing school, brilliant leadership and fantastic caring friendly teachers. Couldn't be happier with it. Exciting future with the middle school being added.

My daughter is in this school, and it's wonderful to see that every day she comes telling me how much fun they teach topics. Teachers have supported a lot. She does not speak English but with them and good classmates, she has improved not only their language but also their self-esteem. Thank you so much. God bless all students and all school administration.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Exellent school with great teachers. I am very pleased. I like that they keep the kids active with everyday P.E classes.

We are very happy to have found an amazing A school. Mr. Ralph Frier is a great leader, his 47 years in the education field it really does make the difference when it comes to successfully run a great A rated school. I also like that they're keeping the kids active with everyday P.E classes. To me it shoul be a 10 out of 10 best school in the area by far.

Last modified Ridgeview Global Studies Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.