Davie, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2014
My only child attends Nova Eisenhower Elementary and I am very pleased with the level of education this school provides. He is in an environment that fosters education and social growth on a daily basis. I am a keen parent who pays attention to her child, but Nova catches anything I may miss. They fill in the gaps and they have the most professional and friendly staff, from the principal to the ganitor and everyone inbtween such as the educators and phenomenal office staff!

Posted April 04, 2013
I have one son who is graduating from Nova High school, and another who is completing Nova Eisenhower, and entering Nova Middle next year. I am very pleased, and must admit Nova Schools is the only reason I have stayed in the county. I want to give my children the best chance I can in life. I have not found better schools in the state yet. Both children's needs have been met, and the staff is wonderful, attentive, and invested in education.

Posted April 28, 2012
This is an excellent school, my son loves it. His teacher genuinely care about him and his education. 6 stars.

Posted November 13, 2010
They care about our children and our children's future.

Posted November 12, 2010
Because is the Best School, my grandoughter is Nova student

Posted November 10, 2010
Teachers and staff are exceptional!

Posted November 06, 2010
They are interested in the education of my child. They go above going through the motions and it make a positive difference with me

Posted November 06, 2010
The staff & teachers are all wonderful but most of all i'm happy with the education there.

Posted November 05, 2010
Great staff, great learning environment

Posted November 05, 2010
My grand-children go to this school.

Nova Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School
6501 Southwest 39th Street, Davie, FL  33314
Last modified Nova Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nova Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 88 reviews. Top