PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My 5 year old daughter has attended FCA since she was 18 months old, she is now in the VPK program (missed the age cut off for kindergarten). We are not a religious family by any means but like another reviewer said I am happy she's getting a value foundation of love and respect for others. I feel this school is very diverse and I do not believe that there is any favoritism going on. The staff is great and truly cares for their students. The tuition is competitively priced compared to similar daycares in the area. You do not have to pay more for an amazing school, this is it!

This school is awesome, the staff is great teachers are warm and caring :) Facility is kept very clean and the prices are very reasonable compared to the area.

I searched ruthlessly for the right school to send my daughter to for VPK. I decided on FCA because it seemed like a small and personal school appropriate for my shy, reluctant daughter. I have been very happy with this school. We aren't religious people but I am happy she's been getting a value foundation of love and respect for others - and, I don't think it hurts to learn a few Bible verses. I am mostly happy with this school for its small town feel and the individualized loving attention my child gets every day. I never worry about her safety or care. The school is also reasonably priced for the level of education the children receive. It's a loving environment that requires respectful behavior from the students and treats the parents like true assets to the school. Highly recommended.

This is a wonderful and God centered school. They have loving teachers with great experience and hearts for the children. The Director is always ready to listen and help with any suggestions or thoughts and has great goals and plans for the kids and school...very reassuring to have her there. My two boys have attended the school and have grown in social skills as well as academics. I am very grateful for FCA. The parents are able to be involved and have input on funds raised for the school which has been great to be a part of as we see improvements made by the Parent Involvement Committee. Great school and staff!!!

FCA is an AMAZING school. The staff are loving and attentive, the facilities are adorable and the special programs they run (at Christmas, Mothers day, and other times) are fun and well run. I cant imagine my daughter anywhere else. Thank you for all you do.

This is a great school. Our 3 year old recently started and he loves it. He is part-time at FCA and home the other days. The staff is trust worthy, loving and very creative. Above all, the Christian environment is priceless.

My children have been going to Foundations science they were 1 and 2, now they are 5 and 6 and they still go to Foundations. This school is so warm and inviting the teachers are professional and they are loving as well. I have seen how this school has made a difrence in my childrens life and I am grateful for that.

Really happy with the spiritual values being taught. The class sizes are small and the staff really cares about the students and one another. When I am not happy with something, the staff accepts criticism well and does their best to change or fix the problem. They have also been very supportive during hard times.

its an ok school. I felt like my daughter is been a little bad when i put her there. But she loved being with other kids and people. and I think the other mother is right by saying sometimes it feels like teacher are being bothered to do their job. what I also noticed is some favoritism. I hate favoritism because been there myself. They should give every child fair attention.

Great school - spiritual, academic, warm and welcoming. The teaching staff is professional and well informed. Each child has personal attention.

Last modified Foundations Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8