PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

When selecting an academic institution, parents are faced with a big decision. As an extremely protective mother that had never really been separated from her kids, I did my homework when selecting an institution at which I could comfortably leave my children. My husband and I visited multiple schools and FCA vastly stood out in terms of facility cleanliness, resources, professionalism of the administration and perhaps most importantly, the loving environment created by teaching professionals that are dedicated to injecting a Christ-centric philosophy into the licensed program offered. FCA and its staff can synopsized in four words: “diamond in the rough”.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The school fosters an environment that is inclusive of all children.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

One of my children requires a bit of additional attention. The teacher and her assistant keeps me abreast of all behavioral/developmental changes. Additionally, they both go above and beyond to help my child and educate me on what I can do to foster improvement.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The strong Christian curriculum definitely creates an environment that fosters growth in all referenced areas.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are truly loving, Christian women with the childrens' best interest in mind; I adore them.

My daughter had a wonderful experience at FCA. Her teachers were so loving and patient with her. She learned well because of the care to her emotional growth and growing sense of self-worth. As a result, her self-confidence soared and she is now doing well in kindergarten.

My 5 year old daughter has attended FCA since she was 18 months old, she is now in the VPK program (missed the age cut off for kindergarten). We are not a religious family by any means but like another reviewer said I am happy she's getting a value foundation of love and respect for others. I feel this school is very diverse and I do not believe that there is any favoritism going on. The staff is great and truly cares for their students. The tuition is competitively priced compared to similar daycares in the area. You do not have to pay more for an amazing school, this is it!

This school is awesome, the staff is great teachers are warm and caring :) Facility is kept very clean and the prices are very reasonable compared to the area.

I searched ruthlessly for the right school to send my daughter to for VPK. I decided on FCA because it seemed like a small and personal school appropriate for my shy, reluctant daughter. I have been very happy with this school. We aren't religious people but I am happy she's been getting a value foundation of love and respect for others - and, I don't think it hurts to learn a few Bible verses. I am mostly happy with this school for its small town feel and the individualized loving attention my child gets every day. I never worry about her safety or care. The school is also reasonably priced for the level of education the children receive. It's a loving environment that requires respectful behavior from the students and treats the parents like true assets to the school. Highly recommended.

This is a wonderful and God centered school. They have loving teachers with great experience and hearts for the children. The Director is always ready to listen and help with any suggestions or thoughts and has great goals and plans for the kids and school...very reassuring to have her there. My two boys have attended the school and have grown in social skills as well as academics. I am very grateful for FCA. The parents are able to be involved and have input on funds raised for the school which has been great to be a part of as we see improvements made by the Parent Involvement Committee. Great school and staff!!!

Last modified Foundations Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8