No rating

Trinity Lutheran School

Private | PK-5

Living in Daytona Beach

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $50,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $850.

Posted October 7, 2009

Trinity teaches the importance of education, community support,caring and Christian strength for a lifetime. Children need to grow in a positive way growing with respect. They have been very supportive for my grandson and myself at Trinity. Their employees all play a very important role in the childrens lives every day year after year. Tylar and myself are very proud to be a part of this family school. We Vote Trinity

Posted October 4, 2009

wonderful school, they look out for your children and work hard to give them a great education. It is more than a school, it is a family.

Posted July 9, 2009

As the great-grandmother of a K-4th grade young man, and now a 5th grader, I give Trinity the highest of accolades. The teachers and staff show a dedication of love and caring; the curriculum is well thought out and well taught; and, the children have a sense of family with their other classmatesand teachers. I only wish the school went higher than 5th grade. Having raised 4 children and 1 grandchild, I know enough to give Trinity an Excellent rating.

Posted June 14, 2009

As Grandparents, who had 3 children attend a Lutheran school (K-6), we are pleased to have our granddaughter attending Trinity Lutheran School Holly Hill. It is important that a students early years be guided by dedicated teachers concerned with a child's full potential.

Posted June 11, 2009

I had two children attend Trinity and now have a third presently enrolled. Both of the older children started in preschool and finished their elementary years there. Trinity gave them a foundation of both academics and Christian faith to continue to build upon in their remaining public school years. They are presently in college on the honor roll, and glad their sibbling is able to have the same education they had! No doubt, Trinity is the area's best kept secret!

Posted October 3, 2007

This is a great small school, but only if you want your child to be educated in a christian environment with individualized attention. My child has attended since pre-k, now in 4th grade, and has done wonderfully. I am very happy with the staff and curriculum. They obviously don't have the resources of the big private and public schools, but I believe the personal attention your child will get because of the small class sizes is far more important. Especially for elementary age children.

Posted October 9, 2004

My brother and I went to Trinity Lutheran and it has had an extremely positive impact on our lives. My brother is now a Junior at Mainland, and I am a Freshman in the IB program. While my brother did not have most of the teachers now at Trinity, I have. They are an awesome set of people.
—Submitted by a student

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 8% 3%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Lutheran church - missouri synod
Fax number
  • (386) 323-1691

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1205 Ridgewood Avenue