447 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Since these reviews are four year old I think it is only appropriate to update them. There is a new principal at Pine Grove and I promise you, you will not find a harder working principal than the one Pine Grove as now (Mr. Peccia). He has a open door policy and is there fully for the students. The staff is happy and working hard and love their students. The school is on the move to making an A. It's great to be a part of such a great school environment.

This is a great school, good teachers, hardworking principal and assistant principal. Great team making sure our children get a better education.

I can't believe there is a single positive review of this school. The stats are wrong. The free lunch rate is over 90%. My daughter was upset that she could not leave class with over half her classmates to go to ESOL. I never walked the halls without seeing a teacher yelling at her students. There are a few really good teachers. The administrators want a good school. But it ends there. Go to the front office and the folks there don't even look at you when they talk to you. And this attitude permeates the school. It is little more than a ghetto school in a ghetto. I grew up across the street from the school many years ago and now find myself back in Delray. I would rather let my house go into foreclosure and move across town to a rental than let my kids go back here.

I'm a parent of one child at Pine Grove, according to her progress, I can say this is a good school.

I have four children and all of them attended pine grove of which three are currently still attending. This is an excellent school one of my children is on the honor roll and two are on the principal honor roll. I would highly recommend this school. I also sub there often.

Last modified Pine Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.