736 students|Volusia

Bad
Good

Timbercrest truly cares about there students. The teachers are top notch and have always took an extra step to go beyond what they were required to do to help there kids. Both of my girls have been lucky enough to have Timbercrest as there school. A big thank you Ms Odle for having a special place in my daughters heart. She truly loves you.

My children have or still attending Timbercrest Elementary. This school has always been graded an A school. My children love this school (my 3rd grader entered their Gifted program this year :). Every teacher my children has had, they always speak of them with good remarks. My son (who attended Timbercrest a few years ago) had some difficulty in reading so his IEP staff went above and beyond to ensure that all his reading needs were met (even sent home extra reading materials so we can help him at home). The teachers go the extra effort to "teach" even when they are under constant scrutiny from Administrators to just achieve higher test scores. Bravo to Timbercrest Teachers for doing an excellent job!!!

I am a student who left this school because of one major big problem, but other than that its a great school nice, good kids fun kids big school lots of classes and bus looped and car loops are a bit crowded but overall I'd rate this school a some where around 5 to 10

this school has great staff, teachers and students. The PTA plans wonderful events, teachers are dedicated to making sure that each student gets what they need.

The staff are ridiculous, rude, and seem to not care about their job at all, they are like walking zombies with no sence of humor, very dry personalities!!!!. I have had nothing but issue after issue that are never correctly fixed in a timely manner, but most still linger. I do have to say the past two years my daughter has been pleasantly blessed with great teachers that seem to care about her education...as to why she is doing so well at this point. Also i'd like to mention that the walker/ car rider area in the after noons are a nightmare, it definitly needs to be a little better corrdinated or perhaps expanded.

the kids love the involvement of the entire staff & great teachers! very well protected and kept from uncertain visitors.

I'm a grandparent and retired educator. I observe closely what is transpiring around my grandson's education. I continue to be impressed each year with the dedication of his teachers and the inspiration they give him to achieve. This starts at the Administration level and goes all through the school. People who are unhappy due to no recess need to attend a PTA meeting and let the Administrators explain what is mandated by the State. People who complain about staff yelling, need to find out if their child is listening. During our vounteer time at Timbercrest, we have never experienced anything other than respect and kindness toward children. God bless you all for touching each child's life.

Vice Principal is uncaring, and lacks integrity. Front office staff is rude. However, teachers are excellent. Pick up and drop off procedures are an unorganized nightmare.

Hello, My name is Carolyn and I worked at Trimbersrest Elem. as a ESE resouce Parafrofessional and loved everything about that school from the staff to the children.Icould not have asked for a better place to work.It brought so much joy into my life.Due to things out of my control I had to leave but the momories will be with me forever. Yes my youngest daughter is back from Iraq and ok. Thank you

After my child's first year at Timbercrest I have had to deal with the front office personnel lack personality and at times are even rude to parents and students. I have experienced that first hand. One person will tell you one thing and than the next will say another. The teachers I have dealt with have been very involved with my daughters education. I am sure there can be some improvement on insuring each child gets their educational needs met. However in a public school system students tend to get lost in the classroom and as parents we have to insure we are on top of it.

Last modified Timbercrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.