Deltona, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 08, 2013
My children have or still attending Timbercrest Elementary. This school has always been graded an A school. My children love this school (my 3rd grader entered their Gifted program this year :). Every teacher my children has had, they always speak of them with good remarks. My son (who attended Timbercrest a few years ago) had some difficulty in reading so his IEP staff went above and beyond to ensure that all his reading needs were met (even sent home extra reading materials so we can help him at home). The teachers go the extra effort to "teach" even when they are under constant scrutiny from Administrators to just achieve higher test scores. Bravo to Timbercrest Teachers for doing an excellent job!!!

Posted June 24, 2013
I am a student who left this school because of one major big problem, but other than that its a great school nice, good kids fun kids big school lots of classes and bus looped and car loops are a bit crowded but overall I'd rate this school a some where around 5 to 10

Posted September 23, 2012
this school has great staff, teachers and students. The PTA plans wonderful events, teachers are dedicated to making sure that each student gets what they need.

Timbercrest Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2011
The staff are ridiculous, rude, and seem to not care about their job at all, they are like walking zombies with no sence of humor, very dry personalities!!!!. I have had nothing but issue after issue that are never correctly fixed in a timely manner, but most still linger. I do have to say the past two years my daughter has been pleasantly blessed with great teachers that seem to care about her education...as to why she is doing so well at this point. Also i'd like to mention that the walker/ car rider area in the after noons are a nightmare, it definitly needs to be a little better corrdinated or perhaps expanded.

Posted September 16, 2009
the kids love the involvement of the entire staff & great teachers! very well protected and kept from uncertain visitors.

Timbercrest Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted February 17, 2009
I'm a grandparent and retired educator. I observe closely what is transpiring around my grandson's education. I continue to be impressed each year with the dedication of his teachers and the inspiration they give him to achieve. This starts at the Administration level and goes all through the school. People who are unhappy due to no recess need to attend a PTA meeting and let the Administrators explain what is mandated by the State. People who complain about staff yelling, need to find out if their child is listening. During our vounteer time at Timbercrest, we have never experienced anything other than respect and kindness toward children. God bless you all for touching each child's life.

Timbercrest Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2008
Vice Principal is uncaring, and lacks integrity. Front office staff is rude. However, teachers are excellent. Pick up and drop off procedures are an unorganized nightmare.

Posted September 23, 2008
Hello, My name is Carolyn and I worked at Trimbersrest Elem. as a ESE resouce Parafrofessional and loved everything about that school from the staff to the children.Icould not have asked for a better place to work.It brought so much joy into my life.Due to things out of my control I had to leave but the momories will be with me forever. Yes my youngest daughter is back from Iraq and ok. Thank you

Posted May 06, 2008

Timbercrest Elementary School
2401 Eustace Avenue, Deltona, FL  32725
Last modified Timbercrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timbercrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top