Deltona, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 24, 2014
My kids love this school,the teachers they have had are great.Right now one has Mrs Raynor,what a sweetheart.She has a big heart and my kids have loved her.They have learned more from her than any other teacher they have had.I give her and other teachers a lot of credit for what they have to put up with and doing it for little pay

Posted April 23, 2014
Forest Lake Elementary is an awesome school. My two sons attended and one is still in 5th grade attending. They have a great gifted program, alot of family functions for parents to get involved and Mr. Robinson the assistant principal is hands down the best school faculty member I have encountered in any school. He is just an awesome person, keeps kids motivated, always happy, always positive, funny, silly and can put a smile on your face everytime you see him. All schools should have a Mr. Robinson !!

Posted September 17, 2013
My daughter, who is now in 5th, had started going to this school in second grade. From day one, we knew that we would be happy here. The assistant principal, Mr. Robinson, is terrific. Very upbeat and energetic and makes every child and parent feel important. The school is clean and organized. They offer many different programs to get your child more involved from cooking club, to dance club, to school news and student council to the more family related events like the ice cream socials and such. Now, our 5 year old is attending and at first I was a little nervous (as most Kindergarten mom's are) but the school and the teachers have gone to the ends of the earth to ensure that the transition is easy and that my daughter can leave class early enough to walk her brother to the after-school-care bus. I will tell you that the school is VERY picky about who is on the campus but I really like that safety is a top priority and don't mind the extra hassle.

Forest Lake Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2013
I like this school.the only problem I had is my granddaughter who I have custody of did not take her serious with her emotional problems at one point the teacher would not let her go see the school counselor to talk without first telling the teacher what she had to talk about ,I know for a fact that the teacher was wrong and the counselor should of called me in for a talk and to refer her to a counselor outside of school. I hope this changes I will go talk to the teacher and the counselor this year so she gets the help she needs.

Posted July 20, 2011
This school is an awesome school!! My child was in the Special Needs Pre-K class for the past two years here and she just got her variance approved to go back to this school. Mrs. Laggner has worked wonders with her and I am very greatful that she is at that school. Her assistance Mrs G and Mrs Monsanto are equally awesome! I just hope she gets Mrs Harris for Kindergarten!!!! *fingers crossed*

Posted June 07, 2011
Very impressed! Teachers have excellent communication with parents, and encourage students to do their best!

Posted September 16, 2009
Everyone is friendly and helpful and the teachers are great!

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted September 12, 2008
Forest Lake Elementary is a great school. I have two children that attend this school. The staff are great with the children. The principal Mr. Fisher is the districts principal of the year.

Posted July 27, 2008
My kids love to go to school here. And cannot wait to start again. Thank you to all your wonderful teachers.

Forest Lake Elementary School
1600 Doyle Road, Deltona, FL  32725
Last modified Forest Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top