Eustis, FL
Before care: Yes

Seminole Springs Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
This school does a lot with the kids and is great for our community. We have been with this school for almost 2 years.

Posted May 20, 2013
Seminole Springs staff goes above and beyond to make the children and parents feel special! I have been very pleased with the teachers, admin. Staff, nurse on duty, and other staff such as physical. Ed ,librarian, etc. Coming from Seminole county , I wish the education was more challenging (but Lake County is not alone in teaching to the masses capabilities instead of demanding more from all students). I have been pleased with the security procedures as well. It makes the parents and staff feel safer. The only other thing I could suggest is more involvement by parents in supporting kids (as a volunteer teacher's aide, more teacher appreciation activities ..,..ex. bring in treats for staff, etc.) Overall, I have to say that after being in several Lake County schools, this one is THE BEST I've been in so far...

Posted June 09, 2010
I am very pleased with Seminole Springs Elementary, I feel that the faculty and staff go above and beyond to teach their students! My son went from C's and D's to A's and B's! Thank You!!!

Seminole Springs Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Seminole Springs has been an A+ school for the last ten years! The faculty and staff are great and very accomodating. They encourage parental involvement in all activities. They provide enriching community events such as Media Night every monday.

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted April 25, 2008
We recently moved to the outskirts of Eustis and are thrilled that our children attend Seminole Springs Elementary. The teachers and administration have high standards of their students. My child recently was awarded the Student of the Month and we are thrilled that the school has incentive programs such as this.

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted September 01, 2007
Great school!!! My son loves it here and the staff is awesome. I highly recommend this school.

Seminole Springs Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2006
'My Nieces and nephews have been in this school for most of their young education. Recently they were all moved to another school. Sadly this was due to Unfriendliness from staff, teachers, and the principal. Due to the nature of their treatment I would never recommend anyone to this school and as a mother of two young children I know that at least mine will not be attending there.'

Seminole Springs Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2006
- a former student

Seminole Springs Elementary School
26200 West Huff Road, Eustis, FL  32736
Last modified Seminole Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seminole Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top