576 students|Lake

Bad
Good

The teachers seem more interested in having the students learn something -instead of trying to PASS ridiculous FCAT tests! I want my little girl to have a well rounded education and social life to make sure she knows what the real world is like. This school feels to me to have the same goal.

This school does a lot with the kids and is great for our community. We have been with this school for almost 2 years.

Seminole Springs staff goes above and beyond to make the children and parents feel special! I have been very pleased with the teachers, admin. Staff, nurse on duty, and other staff such as physical. Ed ,librarian, etc. Coming from Seminole county , I wish the education was more challenging (but Lake County is not alone in teaching to the masses capabilities instead of demanding more from all students). I have been pleased with the security procedures as well. It makes the parents and staff feel safer. The only other thing I could suggest is more involvement by parents in supporting kids (as a volunteer teacher's aide, more teacher appreciation activities ..,..ex. bring in treats for staff, etc.) Overall, I have to say that after being in several Lake County schools, this one is THE BEST I've been in so far...

I am very pleased with Seminole Springs Elementary, I feel that the faculty and staff go above and beyond to teach their students! My son went from C's and D's to A's and B's! Thank You!!!

Seminole Springs has been an A+ school for the last ten years! The faculty and staff are great and very accomodating. They encourage parental involvement in all activities. They provide enriching community events such as Media Night every monday.

We recently moved to the outskirts of Eustis and are thrilled that our children attend Seminole Springs Elementary. The teachers and administration have high standards of their students. My child recently was awarded the Student of the Month and we are thrilled that the school has incentive programs such as this.

Great school!!! My son loves it here and the staff is awesome. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified Seminole Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.