Fort Lauderdale, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 10, 2012
I was a new parent also this year and i had a different experience than the previous parent. The administration is excellent. The pricipal greets each student when they arrive. The teachers returned all my calls quickly. The schools has the most up to date technology- IPADs, iMacs, promethean boards. My son loved the marine science theme. I THINK THE SCHOOL IS WHAT THE PARENTS, THE COMMUNITY AND THE SCHOOL MAKES IT!!! I was a hands on parent and the school welcomed my input.

North Fork Elementary School 1

Posted November 28, 2011
my child came as a new student this 2011 year, came home everday telling me about fights, childs teacher was verbally abusive to the students, and i learned has also hit a child, worse school my child has ever attended, worst part is i cannot get a transfer until next year. i know people who remember the school being the worst in the county in the 90's and say they have tried hard to improve it, but the school is still horrible. i read the other comments, and i do agree the admin staff is delightful, however, that does not over power my child not feeling safe at school on a daily basis.

Posted November 25, 2008
This is an extremely hands on school. The teachers there just don't care about their job, they really have a passion for the students.

Posted July 17, 2008

North Fork Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2008
This school is trying with the little materials they're given by the district. The staff are all very helpful and caring. The children's academic and safty comes first. They went from an F school to a C. Next school year I know they will be a A school, just because of the work I've seen the school's implementing for all students.

North Fork Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2008

North Fork Elementary School 2

Posted March 30, 2007
The quality of accademic programs is very poor and disorganized. I think the school can do more for the children. It focus a lot on FCAT and there a limited amount of extra curricular activities for the children. During lunch, the children are being rushed and the children can not go outside for recess until after FCAT testing is over. The level of parent involvement is extremetely low and the discipline is handle very poor by the administrators of the school.

Posted January 14, 2004
I think this is a great school. They offer a lot to the children and their parents. All the teachers are exceptional, and the administrative staff is caring and helpful. I love this school, and they have given my daughter the drive for learining.

North Fork Elementary School
101 Northwest 15th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33311
Last modified North Fork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Fork Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top