Fort Lauderdale, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 03, 2014
I love this school. I took my son out of public school because he was doing poorly. It was the best decision I made. My son made the honoroll for te first time in his life. He is doing so much better academically. I am very happy with OLQOM! His teacher keeps me informed about his progress on a regular basis. I would recommend this school to anyone who needs their child to improve.

Posted August 01, 2013
My son attended OLQM. I am very satisfied with the school performance academically and spiritually. The school really helped my child to feel confident, building on his strengths and help him with weaker areas in positive ways. Definitely, OLQM prepared my son in mind and spirit to live his live full of hope, joy, and peace, no matter what challenges he meet.

Posted February 15, 2013
I am a parent at the school and I have two children enrolled. My third child has already graduated. I am happy to say the teachers and principal are excellent. They truly care about my children an lead by example. The changes made to round of the school and the new bathrooms are amazing. The facelift is fantastic with more to come. The middle school teacher challenge the students and provide excellent preparation for entry into Catholic high schools. I am very happy with OLQM.

Posted January 30, 2013
I love this school! This is my daughter's first year (K) and I couldn't be happier with her academic progress. Her teacher is great and the school principal is very involved. I also love the diversity of the school. I don't think you would get this at any other private school in the area.

Posted August 17, 2012
I am a current parent. My child has been at this school for 3 years. I can never say enough about how hard this staff works for treating the whole child, from their baisc needs to their educational needs. OLQM is really a best kept secret in terms of the students that they produce. I am always proud to tell people where my child goes to school because I want others to really know just how outstanding the school is. Like most schools as a parent you MUST be invlolved if you really want your child to succeed. Your child's teacher should know who you are without asking everytime they see you and at OLQM, I feel very much at home. Thank you Mrs. Mossop, Father Hoyer, and now Father Jorge.

Posted July 27, 2009
Our Lady Queen of Martyrs in Fort Lauderdale is really great! The children get an excellent education with a solid christian foundation. And, you cant beat the price! After the first kid, all the others are half price! In this economy, this makes a huge difference in a family's budget. Thanks OLQM! I have 3 little ones, so do the math.

Posted July 19, 2009

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted May 16, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
I can't say enough positive thoughts about OLQM. The teachers really care, they are really focused on the children as individuals. If you are a concerned parent, they take time with you. I involve myself as much as possible because I fully support the school and it's efforts for their students. If you don't get involved (and that's at any school), you may not optimize your child's learning experience and subsequently blame the teachers/school for something that may have been prevented if you kept on top of things.

Our Lady Queen Of Martyrs School
2785 Happy Hoyer St, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33312
Last modified Our Lady Queen Of Martyrs School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Queen Of Martyrs School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top