PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 14, 2016
Teachers are always willing to go the extra mile. They are always helping the children both academically and to get organized.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 14, 2016
Students are all treated with fairness and encouraged to be kind to each other. My son says everyone is friendly with each other. There no cliques.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 14, 2016
The honor code is adhered to. Students earn merits for good behavior and demerits for bad behavior so they learn the consequences of their actions. There are awards for community service.

Posted June 14, 2016
The teachers are so caring and helpful! Love the band and art programs!!! My son has thrived at this school!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 14, 2016
I would like to send our sincere thanks to Mrs. Pereyra, Ms. Stevens and Mrs. Frennesson , for always helping and communicating with us through the school year! Your compassion for teaching really shines brightly! You are all so amazing!

Posted June 14, 2016
My son started 6th grade at SMES and this past school year was fantastic! The teachers and staff are wonderful and warm and are extremely attentive to the kids and families. Small class sizes, amazing academics, extra curricular activities and awesome sports! We couldn't be happier! Highly recommend SMES.

St. Mark's Episcopal School 1

Posted May 27, 2016
We purchased tuition insurance. Had to move. They withheld our sons transcripts and would not release them to the new school because wanting full payment of tuition. We wrote them trying to resolve the issue and didn't even receive a response. Not a very "Christian" thing to do. How can you punish a child over a financial dispute? Overpriced and heartless institution!

Posted May 26, 2015
Saint Marks in Fort Lauderdale Florida is one on the top private school in South Florida. They have terrific educational programs from early childhood through middle school. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Call for a free campus tour at (954) 563-4508.

St. Mark's Episcopal School 1

Posted April 29, 2015
I am a graduate of smes and while enrolled, I dreaded school. I wasn't a place of learning, but rather where I was a victim of bullying by the teachers and admins. they would constantly be rude to me because of my previous behavior while at saint marks. They have made myself and my friends so stressed until the point where we literally cried during the school day. I will not mention names, but one particular administrator showed 0 respect toward students because he believed that he was a "figure of authority." He would call them names and taunt them constantly. The schools enrollment has rapidly decreased over the past 2 years, so now they're trying to make it more fun for students include having more free time, a color run at school, and even repair the school campus to make it look more appealing. In addition, SMES didn't prepare me in any way for highschool. Throughout high school, I've had to teach myself information that my previous teachers failed to provide to me. For $28,000 a year, smes sure didn't put my money to use. I hope this helps

Posted October 22, 2014
Impressed with the STEM program...teaching in a way to make our kids marketable in the future.

1750 East Oakland Park Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33334
Last modified St. Mark's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8