PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers take time to really get to know their students. They will go the extra mile to help them succeed in their learning.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are always willing to go the extra mile. They are always helping the children both academically and to get organized.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The honor code is adhered to. Students earn merits for good behavior and demerits for bad behavior so they learn the consequences of their actions. There are awards for community service.

The teachers are so caring and helpful! Love the band and art programs!!! My son has thrived at this school!!

My son started 6th grade at SMES and this past school year was fantastic! The teachers and staff are wonderful and warm and are extremely attentive to the kids and families. Small class sizes, amazing academics, extra curricular activities and awesome sports! We couldn't be happier! Highly recommend SMES.

We purchased tuition insurance. Had to move. They withheld our sons transcripts and would not release them to the new school because wanting full payment of tuition. We wrote them trying to resolve the issue and didn't even receive a response. Not a very "Christian" thing to do. How can you punish a child over a financial dispute? Overpriced and heartless institution!

Saint Marks in Fort Lauderdale Florida is one on the top private school in South Florida. They have terrific educational programs from early childhood through middle school. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Call for a free campus tour at (954) 563-4508.

I am a graduate of smes and while enrolled, I dreaded school. I wasn't a place of learning, but rather where I was a victim of bullying by the teachers and admins. they would constantly be rude to me because of my previous behavior while at saint marks. They have made myself and my friends so stressed until the point where we literally cried during the school day. I will not mention names, but one particular administrator showed 0 respect toward students because he believed that he was a "figure of authority." He would call them names and taunt them constantly. The schools enrollment has rapidly decreased over the past 2 years, so now they're trying to make it more fun for students include having more free time, a color run at school, and even repair the school campus to make it look more appealing. In addition, SMES didn't prepare me in any way for highschool. Throughout high school, I've had to teach myself information that my previous teachers failed to provide to me. For $28,000 a year, smes sure didn't put my money to use. I hope this helps

Impressed with the STEM program...teaching in a way to make our kids marketable in the future.

Our family has been at St. Mark's for over 6 years and have had a great experience. Our family likes being a part of a school that has a strong sense of community and helps build a strong foundation for our child. We know SMES has a fine curriculum that will prepare our child for the high school of his choice. The school is constantly improving and school spirit is at an all time high. If you are looking for an education for a well-rounded, happy child- check SMES out. You won't be disappointed.

Last modified St. Mark's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8