Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posted April 28, 2014
The lovely faculty and staff provide learning opportunities that maximize our children s learning and potential in a safe and loving environment. The way the school encourages them to be curious and to work through how and why things work is remarkable. I am more than happy with the structure the school has given my son. As a parent, love the fact that Christian values are instilled in every aspect of the school. I love Pride & Joy, and so does my son!

Posted January 25, 2014
My son just started going here a few months ago and he is now 16 months and let me tell you, from transitioning from at home babysitter to a school full of children just like him, i see the difference ...it was so worth it..the staff is lovely and they truly showhow much they care and love all of their students. They are very helpful and ademate of letting you know of your childs progress. They mame sure to focus on your childs needs and make you aware of the areas your child has grown in. I am so happy with the choice i have made with choosin g this school for my son. I have grown to love the staff and thankful to God for Miss. Mickey and all the teachers who assist her. My son loves her and i see the excitement on his face each day i drop him off. Thank you also to mrs. Grimm for her support and answering all of my questions during this transition. I reccomend this school to any parent that is looking for a place to see their child grow n learn.

Posted May 20, 2011
Our 2 and a half year old daughter loves it at Pride and Joy. The teachers are outstanding and our daughter has learned so much.

Posted May 17, 2010
Pride & Joy has encourage my child to grow, to learn, and to keep on loving. They take great care in the level of academics they give. From the start Ms Andrea showed me every thing they would teach, so their curriculum is all set. I love that it is a reading based curriculum because from reading comes a better understanding and the abilitiy to process information quicker and better in every other subject. They help develop responsibility in my youngster for her own work, which was important to me because she will do better in the next grade. Their joy is shown in the love they share and the attention they give to each child. Many of the children look out for the other so there is a sense of community. My child (kindergarten) love all the teachers she rages about them especially Ms Andrea and Ms Cheryl. I came to Pride and Joy at the last moment when I was trying to make a decision for school choice but I am glad that I did. Some more important things to me was how clean it was, the class sizes were very small and the teachers were knowledgeable. I especially love the fact that the Principal Ms Linda was so fond of children and that the children were fond of her to me that is a sign of a good school where the principal cares about the pupil. She was the first to interview my daughter to test her level of reading and the accepting way my daughter responded to her was a clincher. Ms Linda was encouraging and patient. Thank so much to all those who have blessed my daughters life and may they be blessed to continue blessing others.

Posted January 25, 2010
What an amazing school.... We couldn't of asked for a better foundation for our daughters. Wonderful staff and great involvement with the students.

Posted January 05, 2010
I love this school! I am so lucky to have found it and my two kids have flourished here!

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted June 25, 2009
There are not that many 'schools' in this area for toddlers. There are a lot of strip mall day cares. My daughter has been there since she was two and is now going to be in the K3 program. The teachers are great and loving and I know they dicipline fairly too, I do not feel guilty about being at work and leaving her here. I have looked at other places and P&J has set such a high standard that the others just don't match up! I luv this place

Posted January 27, 2009
MY daughter goes to this school now and is in PK4. She is reading !!! The teachers and staff are wonderful and they have excellent communication with the parents. I wish it went past kindergarten. There is a lot of nurturing and growth there. Love it!!!

Posted September 25, 2007
Very clean facility. Not enough communication from teacher about child and various activities. Very frustrating as a parent of 2 year old. We felt out of place.

Pride & Joy Learning Center
400 West Prospect Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL  33309
Last modified Pride & Joy Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Pride & Joy Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top