Posted July 24, 2010
Fabulous school! Because we moved out of the zone, we were only able to send my son for 3 years. They ability grouped the children so more individualized attention was possible. Mrs. Bell is phenomenal. What she does for the children and their families is incredible. I honestly think she lives there. She is just that dedicated.

Orange River Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted July 21, 2008
I went to school there, my siblings went there & now my son goes there. We've never had serious problems & when we have, they've been taken care of promptly and with discretion. I adore Mrs. Bell (School Principal) and their teachers are awesome.

Orange River Elementary School 0

Posted June 01, 2008
i have had children in there for 3 years!! This is the best school ever!!!

Posted February 26, 2008

Orange River Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
My child has been in the Orange River School for 4 years. She had the same teacher in 2nd & 3rd grade. This teacher has worked very hard with all her students. Now my child is in the 4th grade & has been accepted in the Gifted Class. I give alot of credit to the 2nd &3rd grade teacher. Of course you can't depend on the teacher only. The parents need to do their share too. Work with the child's homework with them. Push the child & give encouragement. I am proud of my child at Orange River School.

Orange River Elementary School
4501 Underwood Drive, Fort Myers, FL  33905
Last modified Orange River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orange River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top