Posted June 11, 2015
My son just finished his Kindergarten year at Rayma Page and we could not be more impressed. Not only has he learned so much this year, but the teachers, staff, and administration are top notch. They truly care about each and every student. The school itself is impressive as well. The hallways, classrooms, office, library, and cafeteria are beautifully maintained. They are clean, warm, and welcoming. In August we will have a 1st grader and a kindergartener at Rayma Page and they cannot wait!

Posted May 28, 2015
Rayma C. Page has a warm, encouraging atmosphere. At Rayma, we encourage all students to try their best and improve daily. We work as a team to ensure that we meet the needs of individual students. Instruction is differentiated and rigorous throughout all grade levels. Students work towards personal behavior goals through our PBS system and enjoy the many rewards they can earn. After school, teachers dedicate their time and talents to host different interest clubs for students. At Rayma, we encourage students to think critically and work towards their greatest potential. I highly recommend Rayma C. Page to all parents looking for a school that builds your child's confidence and is also academically challenging.

Posted May 28, 2015
I am a proud to be a part of Rayma C Page Elementary. The Principal, teachers, and support staff do a wonderful job enriching the lives of my child. RCP is a district leader in the positive behavior student program, the inclusion program, and they continue to soar in student and teacher retention. The PTO raised $36,000 dollars providing exciting PBS/AR parties, field trip support, teacher rewards, privacy fencing, and much more! Kids are happy and more than once I have heard RCP referred to as "FUN" . RCP teacher Christine Morgan received one of only 6 prestigious Golden Apple Awards.

Posted May 28, 2015
I have 2 students enrolled at Rayma C. Page. We switched to Rayma from a local charter school I was extremely unhappy with. What a difference!!! The teachers and staff are amazing! The PTO organizes so many amazing things for the students and families! The Principal only has the children's best interest at heart! There are so many wonderful recognition programs to encourage good behavior and hard work! I love that the children wear uniforms, but occasionally still have the opportunity to earn dress down days! We are going into our 3rd year at Rayma and I would highly recommend this school!

Posted May 27, 2015
Teachers And staff are amazing. The pto is great. It's like a family. Everyone wants the best for each child.

Rayma C. Page Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2014
My son started out in the ESE program at Rayma at 3 years old. His first year teachers were wonderful. The next year a new teacher was brought in and has since been fired by the school district due to her conduct with my 3 year old autistic son. The principal was unprofessional dealing with the entire situation. She did not care about my son and the lack of care and attention he was receiving. Thank god we knew the right people to call in the school district to get rid of the teacher, to protect her other students, and we switched my son to a different school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 09, 2014
Rayma C Page is the best! Not only am I a parent of a student, but I also work in the schools and I can tell you that out of the 85 schools in our district, this is one out of a few that show dedication to their students.

Posted April 17, 2014
We are new to Rayma this year and could not be happier with how this year has gone. The teachers we have encountered are hard working, nurturing and dedicated. We are impressed with the leadership and the level of involvement of the principal and vice principal. We would highly recommend this school.

Posted September 17, 2013
LOVE RCP!! have had my 3 kids here for 2 years and wouldn't trade it! even if I live 30 mins away! We love Mrs. C and the staff as well. Overall GREAT! my 4th grader has dyslexia and they are so on top of everything.

Rayma C. Page Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2012
My child's teacher has little experience and the evidence shows up on my child's progress reports. The teacher is sweet, but lacking in confidence. Overall, the front lobby support staff is very friendly and helpful, but the principal is disrespectful and lacks tact and charm. She was very clear at the start of the school year, there would be no parental involvement in the classroom, not even as a volunteer. Parental involvement is strongly discouraged, unless it is for fundraising. Overall it has been a disappointing experience. My child will not be returning next year.

Rayma C. Page Elementary School
17000 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL  33908
Last modified Rayma C. Page Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rayma C. Page Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top