Posted August 09, 2014
Rayma C Page is the best! Not only am I a parent of a student, but I also work in the schools and I can tell you that out of the 85 schools in our district, this is one out of a few that show dedication to their students.

Posted April 17, 2014
We are new to Rayma this year and could not be happier with how this year has gone. The teachers we have encountered are hard working, nurturing and dedicated. We are impressed with the leadership and the level of involvement of the principal and vice principal. We would highly recommend this school.

Posted September 17, 2013
LOVE RCP!! have had my 3 kids here for 2 years and wouldn't trade it! even if I live 30 mins away! We love Mrs. C and the staff as well. Overall GREAT! my 4th grader has dyslexia and they are so on top of everything.

Posted April 21, 2012
My child's teacher has little experience and the evidence shows up on my child's progress reports. The teacher is sweet, but lacking in confidence. Overall, the front lobby support staff is very friendly and helpful, but the principal is disrespectful and lacks tact and charm. She was very clear at the start of the school year, there would be no parental involvement in the classroom, not even as a volunteer. Parental involvement is strongly discouraged, unless it is for fundraising. Overall it has been a disappointing experience. My child will not be returning next year.

Posted February 16, 2012
I have 2 children at this school and wouldn't have them any where else. The school has high academic standards and teachers and administrators meet frequently to review every child's progress. Please remember that one persons bad experience should not take away from the hundreds of other positive, rewarding experiences. Rayma C. Page is a great school!

Posted January 25, 2012
My child has been enrolled in RCP for two years. After much consideration, we chose this school even though it is quite a drive for us and we couldn't be happier. My child has just blossomed over these past two years. The teachers and administrators are loving, caring and consistent which is what my child needs. I like that there is a huge sense of community and the teachers and administrators really work together to do what is best for each child. The consistency is really what will keep us there for the next 4 years.

Posted January 23, 2012
Horrible, horrible, horrible school! My child is in kindergarten, and this is the worst school ever! My child is very unhappy, and we will not be returning next year.

Rayma C. Page Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2011
When we moved to the area we started at the Charter school and couldn't be out of there fast enough and switched to RCP and couldn't be happier about our decision. They create a very fun and challenging learning environment that my daughter absolutely loves. The kids are very respectful and all seem excited to learn. I'm excited for my preschooler to begin kindergarten here next year. I have found all the teachers to be very positive and well prepared. I would say that the school may excel with the brighter students.

Posted November 28, 2011
This is my child's first year of school, and it is a bad one. The teacher has very little experience, and my child cries not to go to school. This has to be one of the worst schools in the state. I will be looking for a different school next year.

Posted November 16, 2011
We have 2 children in this school and let me tell you they are doing great. Teaches and staff have been fantastic. Every parent I have talked to loves the school and staff. I would give them an A+ and will not even consider another school in Lee County.

Rayma C. Page Elementary School
17000 South Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL  33908
Last modified Rayma C. Page Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rayma C. Page Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top