845 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

I couldn't be more pleased with Rayma Page. The PTO is dedicated to raising money to improve the school and everything it offers. I have two children here and am please with their teachers every year. There are many programs that encourage and reward good behavior.

We have two daughters (1st and 2nd graders) in this school and we are so pleased with the administration/teachers! The teachers are so attentive, always writing notes and making calls, and are always available for questions or concerns. We feel like they go above and beyond to create a warm and excellent learning environment for all the kids. We are proud to be a part of RCP!

My son is in third grade and has been going to this school since Kindergarten. The first 2 years, we absolutely loved the school. We were mainly impressed with the staff, mostly the principal and assistant principal. In his second grade year, the principal was transferred to a different school, and the replacement is subpar. He is not very active in the school and the staff has said they don't really have much direction from him. This year, the assistant principal was replaced. I am concerned about the decline of this school. Additionally, my son has a speech articulation problem, and the speech pathologist at this school has repeatedly said he does not need to be in therapy for it. His pediatrician has even diagnosed him for it. We have basically had to beg her to have him attend. This year, we are having him see an outside speech pathologist because the school is failing to acknowledge this problem. However, this school does deserve credit on other aspects. The school is absolutely beautiful, very clean. The parents are excellent. I do wish they had more events (such as plays), but I do understand that this requires more of the teacher and administrator's time. It is one of the best schools in this school district though.

My son just finished his Kindergarten year at Rayma Page and we could not be more impressed. Not only has he learned so much this year, but the teachers, staff, and administration are top notch. They truly care about each and every student. The school itself is impressive as well. The hallways, classrooms, office, library, and cafeteria are beautifully maintained. They are clean, warm, and welcoming. In August we will have a 1st grader and a kindergartener at Rayma Page and they cannot wait!

Rayma C. Page has a warm, encouraging atmosphere. At Rayma, we encourage all students to try their best and improve daily. We work as a team to ensure that we meet the needs of individual students. Instruction is differentiated and rigorous throughout all grade levels. Students work towards personal behavior goals through our PBS system and enjoy the many rewards they can earn. After school, teachers dedicate their time and talents to host different interest clubs for students. At Rayma, we encourage students to think critically and work towards their greatest potential. I highly recommend Rayma C. Page to all parents looking for a school that builds your child's confidence and is also academically challenging.

I am a proud to be a part of Rayma C Page Elementary. The Principal, teachers, and support staff do a wonderful job enriching the lives of my child. RCP is a district leader in the positive behavior student program, the inclusion program, and they continue to soar in student and teacher retention. The PTO raised $36,000 dollars providing exciting PBS/AR parties, field trip support, teacher rewards, privacy fencing, and much more! Kids are happy and more than once I have heard RCP referred to as "FUN" . RCP teacher Christine Morgan received one of only 6 prestigious Golden Apple Awards.

I have 2 students enrolled at Rayma C. Page. We switched to Rayma from a local charter school I was extremely unhappy with. What a difference!!! The teachers and staff are amazing! The PTO organizes so many amazing things for the students and families! The Principal only has the children's best interest at heart! There are so many wonderful recognition programs to encourage good behavior and hard work! I love that the children wear uniforms, but occasionally still have the opportunity to earn dress down days! We are going into our 3rd year at Rayma and I would highly recommend this school!

Teachers And staff are amazing. The pto is great. It's like a family. Everyone wants the best for each child.

My son started out in the ESE program at Rayma at 3 years old. His first year teachers were wonderful. The next year a new teacher was brought in and has since been fired by the school district due to her conduct with my 3 year old autistic son. The principal was unprofessional dealing with the entire situation. She did not care about my son and the lack of care and attention he was receiving. Thank god we knew the right people to call in the school district to get rid of the teacher, to protect her other students, and we switched my son to a different school.

Rayma C Page is the best! Not only am I a parent of a student, but I also work in the schools and I can tell you that out of the 85 schools in our district, this is one out of a few that show dedication to their students.

Last modified Rayma C. Page Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.