597 students|St. Lucie

Bad
Good

This school is horrable there is so much bulling its not funny people selling drugs to other students teachers cussing please dont sent your kids here!

I think this school is a 4 star but it still needs improvement in Math and Science as well as Reading. I also think that the minority rate as well as the lower economic level of many students makes this school a challenge to teach.

I love d.M.M.S and the teachers there are very helpful

my son loved the school and was on honor roll every month they work with each child and help them anyway they need

DanMcCarty.....DanMcCarty is a wonderful school.Although we have ups and downs(what schoo doesnt)we come together as one......we have wonderful teachers to help us learn and plan are futures.I would like to become a doctor and my teachers encourage me to follow my dreams...Not many people can say.....I Love My School...

WOW this school means everything to me! if it wasnt for mrs.mericks and mr.melton (i miss them dearly)! WOW i would love to go back!

I think Dan Maccarty Is one of the best schools that my son has attended in St Lucie County. Good job and keep up the great work.

i think dan mccarty is one of the best schools. The learning center is very positive and fun and i think that is one of the best ways to learn. the teachers were very friendly and i regret ever leaving!

Last modified Dan Mccarty School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.