Fort Pierce, FL

Dan Mccarty School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
This school is horrable there is so much bulling its not funny people selling drugs to other students teachers cussing please dont sent your kids here!

Dan Mccarty School 4

Posted October 25, 2011
I think this school is a 4 star but it still needs improvement in Math and Science as well as Reading. I also think that the minority rate as well as the lower economic level of many students makes this school a challenge to teach.

Posted May 08, 2010
I love d.M.M.S and the teachers there are very helpful

Dan Mccarty School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
my son loved the school and was on honor roll every month they work with each child and help them anyway they need

Posted January 04, 2010

Dan Mccarty School 4

Posted October 06, 2009

Dan Mccarty School 2

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted March 17, 2009
DanMcCarty.....DanMcCarty is a wonderful school.Although we have ups and downs(what schoo doesnt)we come together as one......we have wonderful teachers to help us learn and plan are futures.I would like to become a doctor and my teachers encourage me to follow my dreams...Not many people can say.....I Love My School...

Posted January 07, 2009
WOW this school means everything to me! if it wasnt for mrs.mericks and mr.melton (i miss them dearly)! WOW i would love to go back!

Posted June 17, 2008

Dan Mccarty School
1201 Mississippi Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL  34950
Last modified Dan Mccarty School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan Mccarty School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top